AEDLE VK-1 Limited Edition Headphones
Mar 19, 2013 at 4:51 PM Post #19 of 183
 I read something online that the sound quality doesn't match the stunning aesthetics, which is a crying shame as they look fabulous. I'll try to find the review and post a link.

Cheers,

Andy. 

Mar 19, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #22 of 183
Quote:
The website actually has a FR chart

I saw the FR chart.  I'm curious to know if it's compensated or not...  I'd rather see a raw chart.

If that chart is not compensated for (raw), prepare for some bassy sound.  If it is, We'd need to know the actual compensation used.

Mar 19, 2013 at 5:07 PM Post #23 of 183
To be honest being a start up focussing on appearance ahead of sound seems reasonable enough, simply because of the amount of ignorance in the mainstream on good sounding cans.

Neither can you rule out the fact that finding the right drivers is not easy, as most audio companies develop their own drivers.

Mar 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #24 of 183
Of course... I can imagine that solving the engineering problems with cups, headband etc. is much easier than developing a driver. And they deserve respect for a really good looking design using very nice materials. Plus I like things manufactured in Europe...
Chances are good I'll pass on these though -- would be *very* surprised if they sounded better than the DT1350 I'm still using on the go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back