Advice regarding open headphone and amp/dac system
Feb 21, 2014 at 1:12 PM Post #16 of 21
The bumpers fit the the amp above in black or silver , think they fit the odac too as to build the amp and dac together they fitted it inside the same case and removed the rechargeable batteries

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Feb 21, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #19 of 21
The DAC on its own is smaller so the bumper wouldn't fit but I'm sure someone must make bumpers for it somewhere
8u3uhaje.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2014 at 3:14 AM Post #21 of 21
I am currently using the Schiit Asgard2 and the Bifrost with the Uber analog stage (via optical from my Emu 1212m) with Sennheiser HD650 and HD700. All I can say is wow!!! I have had the 650s for about 2 years now and the Asgard2 is a great match for them. The HD700 is a bit more picky, but found the HD700/Asgard2/Bifrost combo to be absolutely sublime! The Asgard2 really is a great amp for any headphone: just delivers nice clean power, the Bifrost is simply an incredible DAC, for me it was the missing link that finally got my HD700s to really reveal themselves as the headphones I always wanted.

Now I am a major Schiit fan. I think thier products work well with just about any headphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back