Advice?: In-Ear headphones ~60$ (for training mostly)
Apr 10, 2011 at 2:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Realist

New Head-Fier
Hello!

I just bought SanDisk Sansa Clip and those regular buds just wont stay in ears and i need mp3 player for training/running.
Price range: 30-60$ (cheaper is better at this point).
Usage: Training/Running
Music: Varies, mostly rock (The Who, Black Sabbath, Rolling Stones, Creedence Clearwater Revival .. also Depeche Mode for example). 
I live in Europe (if someone would like to suggest some retailer).
There are some suspiciously good deals at ebay.. Sennheiser CX300-II for 15$ for example.. fake probably ? Would like genuine merchandise.

Hope you could help me :)

Apr 11, 2011 at 12:36 PM Post #3 of 5
I would recommend the MEE M6 for what your looking for, fast international Shipping and you can find them at other stores that may ship overseas.  Although right now they are listed as being out of stock.  Check the FS forum as they tend to pop up there quite often.

Edit: Found this on the deals thread
MEElectronics M6-BK @ Meritline (SKU: 200-240-001) for $15.49 w/free shipping for the first 500 orders with code MLC200240041130NL1

Apr 11, 2011 at 1:37 PM Post #4 of 5
The quality of the CX300 is quite bad IMO.  Fit is alright but not great so they don't stay in your ears as well as some others, cables are very microphonic too and the sound is very boomy and dominated by the bass.  Spending a bit more would give you a huge SQ improvement so +1 vote for the M6.  The cables don't transfer the microphonic noises as badly and the over the ear design is quite difficult to dislodge.

Apr 12, 2011 at 4:10 AM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
I would recommend the MEE M6 for what your looking for, fast international Shipping and you can find them at other stores that may ship overseas.  Although right now they are listed as being out of stock.  Check the FS forum as they tend to pop up there quite often.

Edit: Found this on the deals thread
MEElectronics M6-BK @ Meritline (SKU: 200-240-001) for $15.49 w/free shipping for the first 500 orders with code MLC200240041130NL1

Thanks, great deal and advice. Unfortunately i already managed to order Brainwavz M1, hope these are good for the job too :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back