Action against Storm Digital
Sep 25, 2007 at 4:49 AM Post #256 of 311
I am interested if I can just get it without the pre-order gig.

Much easier to deal with a US based company.

5 Simple Questions for IdeaPlay LLC

1. What state is IdeaPLay, LLC registered in
2. where is its principal place of business?
3. How long has IdeaPlay been in business?
4. Do you employ anyone as W2?
5. What other lines of products do you represent?

Just having a distributor is not enough if that distributor is one of those over-night companies with off-shore banking accounts
wink.gif

Sep 25, 2007 at 11:54 AM Post #259 of 311
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IMG_1624.jpg

that is truly awful packaging. i would be a bit worried if i had ordered one of these.

Pathetic. Based off his packaging, I tend to believe he doesn't care if his customers get it damaged or not. Not a good business move Ken.. Remember, you are already on thin ice.

Sep 25, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #260 of 311
It seems that,

"If you are still owed a refund by Ken, we will be posting contact information here so we can address this in an organized and professional manner"

does not clearly state that a replacement product is coming. There may be other ways to address this?? credit toward an ideaplay LLC product? other?

Hopefully their intention is Pandora order fulfillment

Sep 29, 2007 at 6:29 PM Post #261 of 311
I googled ideaplay and this is the best that I could find:

Audiomagus.com, a business unit of IdeaPlay, LLC.

Otherwise I can't find anything related to Ideaplay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am interested if I can just get it without the pre-order gig.

Much easier to deal with a US based company.

5 Simple Questions for IdeaPlay LLC

1. What state is IdeaPLay, LLC registered in
2. where is its principal place of business?
3. How long has IdeaPlay been in business?
4. Do you employ anyone as W2?
5. What other lines of products do you represent?

Just having a distributor is not enough if that distributor is one of those over-night companies with off-shore banking accounts
wink.gif

Oct 9, 2007 at 3:28 PM Post #263 of 311
Chesebert & n_maher:
Might check WA state, Sec. of State office (WA.gov) for info on IdeaPlay, LLC. Just a thought, since AudioMagus is here. Good luck.

Oct 9, 2007 at 11:35 PM Post #264 of 311
Has anyone gotten their stuff already? Jeez...

Oct 24, 2007 at 8:57 AM Post #265 of 311
I am still owed a refund by Ken Law , been 12 months now and countless emails and time wasted.
His response is always just a couple of more weeks , now it is ....my distributor will pay ,I will keep you updated ..... but he never does .

Oct 31, 2007 at 9:33 PM Post #266 of 311
Hi all,

I'm Mike Wyatt from Audiomagus. We are an audio distributor, dealer and OEM.

We had hoped to work with Ken to clear up past problems and bring his products to market. (In fact, recently had the new Pandora in our demo room at Rocky Mountain Audiofest.) After our initial dealing with Ken, all seemed well. After dealing with him for several months, we are no longer considering carrying his products.

I wish you all well in resolving the order problems with Ken. He's not a bad guy, and I am sure he will make every effort to correct things.

Mike

Nov 28, 2007 at 4:39 AM Post #269 of 311
Quote:
another attempt to round up more victims

Quote:

Originally Posted by rincewind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What, Regal!!! You have NO right to say what you are saying on both this thread and the other - You are plainly saying that I am in league with (what you say is) a scammer, trying to make them more money via deceiptful means, and I TAKE STRONG OFFENSE AT THIS. What on earth would I stand to gain from this? A few posts to the effect of "something will be happening in the next 3 weeks" DO NOT constitute spam in any way shape or form. It's been said many many times already, but it doesn't seem to have seeped through your skull - you have no valid interest in this thread, so DO NOT post here. Leave it to those such as myself and elnero and others who are waiting on DACs, refunds or information from a solid source. You're so immature!

Who is immature now? It is so obvious now that your posts were bought and paid for.

I took a lot of flack for my posts but I only hope those posts prevented another innocent victim. I am still distgusted that H-F allowed these advertisements for Ken Law after the initial debacle. I hope the Mods learned something here.

Moral of the story is that some of us on H-F are looking out for people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back