Action against Storm Digital
Mar 29, 2008 at 7:30 PM Post #301 of 311
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I felt were approaching the situation illogically (making claims that were impossible to know for certain then and even now, essentially hosing down the situation with gasoline).

People on here aren't as stupid as you think. Many of us were merely trying to protect others from being taken by a criminal and you were defending the slime-ball.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaydeecee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I realize that there are a number of people here who have every right to be angry and upset with Ken Law but it is totally unfair and uncalled for to place this problem at HiAudio's door.

I disagree, the only way I could have any trust in HiAudio is if they dropped the product. They are making a big mistake doing business with this slimeball. This isn't water under the bridge. They need to take this situation very seriously.

Apr 5, 2008 at 11:04 PM Post #302 of 311
FWIW- I don't know if it's the same Storm Audio, but eBay seller "Jasmine Chine" is selling Storm audio portable amps. I know Jasmine is a reputable seller, so maybe that is another avenue you guys could take to reach some kind of solution.

Apr 29, 2008 at 11:18 PM Post #304 of 311
Seriously guys, we really need to finish this once for all.

I had been aware of this crap since I joined head-fi, and this thing is getting really ridiculous.

Has anyone contacted Hong Kong police or prosecution department? If so, what's the process?

May 3, 2008 at 2:17 AM Post #307 of 311
Quote:

Originally Posted by regal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People on here aren't as stupid as you think. Many of us were merely trying to protect others from being taken by a criminal and you were defending the slime-ball.

First of all, you quoted me out of context. Pretty badly I might add. Secondly, the fact of that matter is I trusted in people's intelligence, whereas you seemed to consider it insufficient to keep them from engaging in risky transactions with a massively unreliable seller.

The one good thing you did was help bring more attention to the situation, and in doing so I'll concede you probably managed to protect some people. Otherwise, it sounds like you're still ranting without knowing what you're talking about. I guess if you're having fun, don't stop on anyone else's account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back