ACS T1 Live! Custom IEM Review: Silicone for the Big Stage
Jan 29, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #136 of 222
Quote:
Apparently the neighbour's grasses always look greener....

Ain't that the truth
wink.gif
. I would have gone for the smoke color (just because I prefer it) but was fearful that if I got something stuck in the IEM I wouldn't be able to see into it to get it back out.

I had never heard about possible yellowing issues or I may have gone the acrylic route. So far, no yellowing on mine - though they're only just over a month old. That said, I've previously owned ACS sleeves (pretty sure it's the same silicone material) for 6 months and they're still looking perfect. Here's hoping the IEMs stay looking perfect for a long while...

Jan 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #138 of 222
Hi

How is ak100 pairing with acs t1 live?
Could u share how they sound?

Im using iphone right now pairing with acs, and sometimes i use ipad
And im thingking about ak100 :)

Thanks before

Actually my first listening just now to the AK100 had been very pleasing.

I would said it's really very good refine sound as if u are listening to a cd player. The background is really So noiseless and the player is really small and handy. I got myself one....................:)

Currently still charging....................:xf_eek:

Feb 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM Post #139 of 222
Quote:
Actually my first listening just now to the AK100 had been very pleasing.

I would said it's really very good refine sound as if u are listening to a cd player. The background is really So noiseless and the player is really small and handy. I got myself one....................
smily_headphones1.gif

Currently still charging....................
redface.gif

How is the AK100 after a day, and how does it compare with your other sources?

Feb 2, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #140 of 222
Quote:

How is the AK100 after a day, and how does it compare with your other sources?

I had been listening to it for the past 3 days and my impression on it as compared to my Sony X1060.
1) The background is more black.
2) More sublime detail was noticed.
3) The sound is quite balance, it's quite neutral in term of bass and high.
4) The power is not really enough, I need to increase my volume midway as compared to my X1060 at a quarter way.

I think this is the best DAP so far I got. Before that, used to own the Iriver H340, Iaudio I7 and X1060. The sound quality is really close to cd sound and I really love the size and compactness of this player. I usually put in my pocket and the good thing is u no need to take out and pause and can all be press outside due to the location of the button on the side.

It's true that the UI is a bit slack but it's still ok for me. The battery also can last quite long more than 10 hours.

This player if matched with a portable amp should be in heaven already no doubt it's really not a necessarity for earphone user but It's should bring out the additional juice from it.

L3000.gif

Feb 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #142 of 222
The battery lasting of the AK100 was amazing. I listened for near to 10 hours and the battery indicator still shown 90% full..................................
wink.gif

Feb 4, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #143 of 222
Hi, just like to know anyone here have a chance to listen to the Fitear MH335DW and compare to the ACS T1 ?

One of the SA at Jaben Singapore told me it's one of the best iem but the price is..............................
frown.gif

Thanks
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 4, 2013 at 8:08 PM Post #144 of 222
Quote:
Hi, just like to know anyone here have a chance to listen to the Fitear MH335DW and compare to the ACS T1 ?

One of the SA at Jaben Singapore told me it's one of the best iem but the price is..............................
frown.gif

Thanks
bigsmile_face.gif

Which, frankly, given the price, it better be! Tbh, I think you do pay quite a premium for "Japan made" quality

If I got the money for the MH335DW, the SE 5-way IMO would be a much more viable option.

Feb 4, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #145 of 222
Quote:
Which, frankly, given the price, it better be! Tbh, I think you do pay quite a premium for "Japan made" quality

If I got the money for the MH335DW, the SE 5-way IMO would be a much more viable option.

Have u heard before as compared to the T1 ?

Too bad, the one at Jaben Singapore no more around liao..............................
redface.gif

Feb 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #147 of 222
Quote:
The battery lasting of the AK100 was amazing. I listened for near to 10 hours and the battery indicator still shown 90% full..................................
wink.gif

Just discovered that my AK100 battery went flat when wanted to listen last night after leaving it on standby mode for more than 18 hours...............................
biggrin.gif

Now charging...........................................
redface.gif

Apr 6, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #148 of 222
Need to send back my ACS T1 for servicing liao.............................................
frown.gif

Right side suddenly lower volume, think maybe 1 of the driver spoilt already....................................................
frown.gif

Apr 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM Post #150 of 222
Quote:
Hi guys,

What case do you wear to put your acs in?
smily_headphones1.gif

Wear?....I use the small zipper case that came with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back