1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Above & Beyond || FiiO 2019 Spring Launch Event || March 16 || Music Player || Amplifier || Earphones || Accessories

Discussion in 'Head-Fi Network & Industry News' started by FiiO, Feb 27, 2019.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last
  1. DarKu
    Looks like a new X7/Q5 module with 2.5mm/4.4mm bal output. Or is that a new DAP altogether?

2. jupiterianvibe
    for portable hifi music device, may we see a fiio hires dap with cellphone capabilities? it would make a lot of people carry 1 less device around.

3. TooPoorForHiFi
    BTR5 w/ Balanced Port.

I would like to see a PURE DAP w/ the Focus on SQ, POWER, and most Importantly Battery Life. Sony and Cowon are still Kings of Battery Life DAPs IMO.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  4. crabdog
    So many exciting things in this thread, I almost peed my pants! :astonished::couple_mm:

5. Jujoe
    TAKE MY MONEY!!!! 7 days is soooo long lol p.s. THX super sweet AAA maybe

6. afreekindazone
    I bet on

1. Fiio X9
    2. FA7 Pro with THX
    3. BTR4
    4. X1-III

7. afreekindazone
    Yeah, Fiio really needs a new flagship as the X7-II can't really compete anymore

8. darkarth
    The modules don't really match to the player design of the "underwater" picutre.

My tip is a x5 IV and x7 III. Probably with other names like M11 and M13 or like that.

9. stillman
  10. Bloodborne
    I wonder how much would that cost.

11. czy6412
    I think FH7 is coming with a Be dynamic driver and 4 BA

FiiO likes this.
  12. PopZeus
    I would love a single Be dynamic driver headphone, tuned with some big deep bass, strong not-bright mids, and relaxed, smooth treble. C’mon! Does the market need endless variations on hybrid DD/BA designs? Asking for a friend...

13. afreekindazone
    I honestly think that they shall stop the modular amplification as it's rising the cost indirectly. I don't understand why someone shall spend $700 on a dap, assuming that this person can't afford anything higher, but then have to spend another $200-300 on modules in order to get the most out of it.

Fiio shall release a "normal" flagship with full capacity out of the box and I think that they are already on the right track with the M9

14. Niyologist
    Probably a new Flagship M-Series DAP that will be the new flagship for the time being.

15. nigel801
    Pricing will be the key factor for flagship product to kill competitors, if they go in A&K direction or Oneplus model.

First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last