about Monster turbine
Jun 10, 2010 at 2:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

talelxpx

Head-Fier
in the last 3 days im looking for IEMs and the best 1 for me is the Monster Turbine series
but you know
too high price for some1 that look for quality and stylish  but will not pay too much for that
so i found in FocalPrice shop these:
http://www.focalprice.com/EP298B/Monster_Turbines_High_Performance_InEar_Earphones_Headphones_Black.html
and there is the company wsdeal that is connected to focalprice:
http://www.wsdeal.com/EP298B/Monster_Turbines_InEar_Earphones_Headphones.ws
and there is DealExtreme:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.36384

is it too good for be true?

anyway i heard focalprice is fair shop
so if it is fake im going about soundmagic PL21 or Cx300/400/500  that i heard they are original from focalprice

and 1 more thing do you have any world wide ship online store i was on the most of store that shown in this forum

Jun 10, 2010 at 2:37 PM Post #2 of 10
Those are 100% fake. Do not buy any brand-name products from HK deal sites, and that includes Sennheiser. They are a legit Soundmagic distributor and that's it. If it seems good to be true, it probably is. Best to buy a cheaper earphone that's sure to be the real thing, unless all you care about is looking like you own Turbines.

The earphones commonly discussed on this forum are not usually sold in one place. I'd suggest doing some research on earphones you can actually afford, deciding on one, and then looking for a place to buy it instead of the reverse.

Jun 10, 2010 at 2:42 PM Post #3 of 10
yes i know that it isnt sold in 1 place i just saw her like 4/5 sites but they arnt have big stock
and btw how much UE metro220 cost...? and from where i can buy please not amazon

Jun 11, 2010 at 6:19 PM Post #6 of 10

Quote:
I thouht it was 250$ for MDs

Not usually, but sometimes in rare cases they can be.  A good buy at that price.

Jun 11, 2010 at 8:28 PM Post #7 of 10
Whether they are fake or not, I don't know. What I do know (from listening at CanJam) Is that the sound from the Monster Turbine Gold's is not very impressive coming from my Cowon S9, with or without the EQ. Maybe the questionably fake ones sound just as good?

Jun 11, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #8 of 10

Quote:
Whether they are fake or not, I don't know. What I do know (from listening at CanJam) Is that the sound from the Monster Turbine Gold's is not very impressive coming from my Cowon S9, with or without the EQ. Maybe the questionably fake ones sound just as good?

If I was listening to your Cowon S9 I probably wouldn't think anything sounded good either.  Is your Cowon real??  
eek.gif

popcorn.gif

Jun 12, 2010 at 11:32 AM Post #9 of 10
^ I am quite confidant that it is real. It was purchased from JetMall, through Amazon.com, and it behaves, and cosmetically looks, the same as my friends, which was also purchased from JetMall. 

Jun 12, 2010 at 1:43 PM Post #10 of 10

Quote:
^ I am quite confidant that it is real. It was purchased from JetMall, through Amazon.com, and it behaves, and cosmetically looks, the same as my friends, which was also purchased from JetMall. 

I was making a sarcastic remark in response to yours.  NVM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back