AAW x Shozy Pola and Pola 39 Tour
Apr 26, 2020 at 10:19 AM Post #91 of 93
@TSAVAlan Just wanted to remind you that I have one of the tour packs. Let me know when you have decided when/where its going next.

Thanks

May 23, 2020 at 4:00 PM Post #92 of 93
Pola 39 are a significant improvement over the lower-end Pola. Sense of space is dramatically increased which is a needed at this price point. Bass has better speed and resolution but doesn't perform as well as I'd like with electronic music, lacking adequate sub-bass response for proper synergy. I'm still getting the same nasal quality in the mids which I don't care for. Treble response is good with good detail retrieval without sounding sharp or brittle. I can see some really liking these, but the nasally mids aren't my cup of tea and seem to be a house sound for Shozy since both IEM share that characteristic and I don't remember that from the various AAW IEM I've auditioned in the past.

May 24, 2020 at 12:12 AM Post #93 of 93
Pola 39 are a significant improvement over the lower-end Pola. Sense of space is dramatically increased which is a needed at this price point. Bass has better speed and resolution but doesn't perform as well as I'd like with electronic music, lacking adequate sub-bass response for proper synergy. I'm still getting the same nasal quality in the mids which I don't care for. Treble response is good with good detail retrieval without sounding sharp or brittle. I can see some really liking these, but the nasally mids aren't my cup of tea and seem to be a house sound for Shozy since both IEM share that characteristic and I don't remember that from the various AAW IEM I've auditioned in the past.

Nick! How are you?! I hope everything is well out west, and everyone is staying safe.

As for the Pola39, I agree. I will add that the 1.1 I have in-house right now are pretty darn wonderful, and I do believe I like them more than the regular Pola. A price-point bargain. Take care and stay in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back