A700 Pics
Apr 20, 2004 at 6:55 AM Post #17 of 47
do I have to start collecting the ATH-A series now? they look so pretty. I better check them out next time I am in an audio shop in japan, but without a wallet since I may be tempted to buy it just for looks.

Apr 20, 2004 at 7:03 AM Post #18 of 47
I don't know, I think they look cheap with the glitter...
rolleyes.gif

Apr 20, 2004 at 1:43 PM Post #19 of 47
Very sweet man...you've GOT to tell us how they sound...if possible, compared to the A500s or A900s.

I've been debating these as well as a set of drumming cans to listen to my iPod while I drum to my favorite tracks. My W1000s are too expensive to risk flinging them off my head while intensely drumming
eggosmile.gif

I really like the color...and for those saying they're ugly, remember, pics of the A900s look like crap compared to how they look in person also.

Apr 20, 2004 at 2:51 PM Post #21 of 47
a2775406d5c0b58d7a155344741432d8.gif

Who's a pretty boy then?

Incidentally, could one (or both) of those who've sold their 595's tell us why, and what I can expect when mine finally arrives. If it's already been covered I missed it.

Apr 20, 2004 at 6:30 PM Post #26 of 47
Sorry, I haen't gotten back to you guys yet. It's a rough week. 2 exams on Thursday and a 9 page essay due on Thursday as well. I've been letting them burn in and haven't really done any in depth listening. I want to be fair, I really disliked the a900's before proper burn in, so I'm going to reserve my comments (not that they are bad). Maybe tonight I can post some stuff once I get a long enough break. Anyone else in school winding down the semster? I'm sure you can understand
plainface.gif

Apr 20, 2004 at 7:08 PM Post #27 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jbroad572
Sorry, I haen't gotten back to you guys yet. It's a rough week. 2 exams on Thursday and a 9 page essay due on Thursday as well. I've been letting them burn in and haven't really done any in depth listening. I want to be fair, I really disliked the a900's before proper burn in, so I'm going to reserve my comments (not that they are bad). Maybe tonight I can post some stuff once I get a long enough break. Anyone else in school winding down the semster? I'm sure you can understand
plainface.gif

Absolutely! End of semester here too...have mercy on us! G'luck w/ all the finals and stock up on AMPs and Red Bulls
biggrin.gif

Apr 20, 2004 at 10:04 PM Post #28 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthPaW1227
Absolutely! End of semester here too...have mercy on us! G'luck w/ all the finals and stock up on AMPs and Red Bulls
biggrin.gif

That's all I drink and the Sobe Adrenaline's, 4-6 a night
eek.gif

Apr 20, 2004 at 10:24 PM Post #29 of 47
Wait, I'm such a huge procrastinator as it is, and this forum isn't helping...do those Red Bull's really work???

Apr 20, 2004 at 10:42 PM Post #30 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBigDu
Wait, I'm such a huge procrastinator as it is, and this forum isn't helping...do those Red Bull's really work???

Drink enough of them and they do wonders all night long
wink.gif
I hate the taste, I prefer the Amped's and the Adrenalines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back