A-T's New Lineup - for the Kitchen
Nov 12, 2002 at 5:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

j-curve

100+ Head-Fier
Are the best headphones hand made?
What about the best sushi?

OMG, Audio-Technica... how did it come to this?

410.jpg
600w.jpg
3010t.jpg
340l.jpg

Step back and keep ya fingers outta the gears, kids - it's the Sushi Robot!

Nov 12, 2002 at 5:51 AM Post #3 of 9
Type A - 2160 per hour
This unit provides excellent high-frequency response.
asm400_plan.gif

Type B - 1200 per hour
First-time users report warm mids and moist (rice) balls after using this mid-priced unit.
asm390_plan.gif

Type C - 850 per hour
A solid low-frequency driver with a tendency to boom, this unit is definitely the most exciting to listen to, whilst lacking the refined precision of the Type A or B units.
asm340L_plan.gif

Nov 12, 2002 at 7:09 AM Post #5 of 9
ROTLLMHO!!!!!!!

Did anyone ever read Road & Tracks reviews of things like teh space shuttle platform, or a lawn mower?? These were so creative and funny I couldn't stop laughing!! For the lawn mower they tried to review the "innovative" idea of using a spinning blade under teh vehicle to create a vacuum and improve handling!! This review reminded me of those!! Good job J-Curve!!!!

Nov 12, 2002 at 8:42 AM Post #6 of 9
Um... That's for kaitenzushi and bento boxes. Lots of companies make them especially now that kaitenzushi are springing up all over the place. Real sushi is still made by grumpy masters with silly happi.

Nov 12, 2002 at 3:55 PM Post #8 of 9
Um... Rolling on the Linoleum Laughing my Heart Out?
confused.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Nov 12, 2002 at 7:03 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by kin3tix
confused.gif
confused.gif
what is ROTLLMHO??

Oops, Sorry, I meesed up one letter. It should be ROTFLMHO = rolling on the floor laughing my head off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back