A.T.EVA01 Audio Technica Evangelion limited Edition headphone
Oct 29, 2007 at 9:03 PM Post #17 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by DSlayerZX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
there, found the info on this headphone
http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/e...-technica.html

lets say, 24,800 yen is equal 216.336 USD
the price tag is actually much lower than $300

but hurry, the pre order ends soon XD (10/31/07)
today is 29th... but already 30th in Japan.

My teenage son is a huge fan of Neon Genesis and he want's these. However I've only been able to find them on japanese language sites that I can't read nor understand. Can they only be preordered and only in Japan ?

Oct 29, 2007 at 9:42 PM Post #18 of 33
Unique to say the least... I wonder how nice they will sound and if they will go anywhere, or if they might just be hype

Oct 29, 2007 at 9:51 PM Post #19 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My teenage son is a huge fan of Neon Genesis and he want's these. However I've only been able to find them on japanese language sites that I can't read nor understand. Can they only be preordered and only in Japan ?

Looks like it. I just tried and Amazon.co.jp won't ship them outside of Japan, but I haven't checked any other sites yet.

Oct 29, 2007 at 10:14 PM Post #20 of 33
You may be able to get them from pricejapan even if they aren't listed, email their manager and see if they will provide the service.

Oct 30, 2007 at 12:22 AM Post #21 of 33
Watufff I don't think they're ugly at all, but I'm not going to buy them because I'm going to splurge on the SQ5 instead

The commercial on the starchild link brings back so many memories *sigh*

Oct 30, 2007 at 10:27 AM Post #22 of 33
Got in touch with pricejapan and they'll reserve one so I'm going to have one happy son. Including shipping, insurance, paypal fees and pricejapan fees it's going to be $318. I'm almost sure the sq won't be worth that price but for a fan of the annimé and general everything japanese lover like my son I'm sure it'll be just the thing and it must be better than the HD201 he's using at the moment.

As far as I understand it they can only be bought be preordering and only the number preordered will be produced. They should be out just before christmas.

I'll naturally audition it when it arrives and post impressions.

Dec 21, 2007 at 9:03 PM Post #23 of 33
Revival.

Just got an email from pricejapan that they have shipped them. My son will not get them for Christmas but since he don't know I have ordered them (or even that they exist) he will not be dissapointed by that. He'll get them when they arrive. Bought him a used violin on eBay instead as Christmas present and that has arrived.

Dec 21, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #24 of 33
OMG! I love NG I have to get these!!!!

Dec 22, 2007 at 5:24 AM Post #26 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG! I love NG I have to get these!!!!

You can only get them if somebody decides to sell theirs. They are only made in the numbers of the preorders and they had to be preordered by 30th october 2007.

Dec 22, 2007 at 5:25 AM Post #27 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by carlineng /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bleh, those look hideous!

I don't think so, but I also think you got to either love or hate them. I don't see much middle ground here.

May 16, 2008 at 11:42 PM Post #28 of 33
Those look kinda ok. I like eva of course but somehow they could have done a better job with their interpretation. would I wear them out in the street? i dunno. they are just M50s.. hmm I guess you could say I'm on the fence about these. Not to sure about them, I neither hate them nor love them. My position is in the middle ground.

May 17, 2008 at 12:09 AM Post #29 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll naturally audition it when it arrives and post impressions.

so where's those impressions? are they any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back