A small thank you to the community
Oct 29, 2010 at 1:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TheEldar

New Head-Fier
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has posted reviews in this forum.  I have been using JVC Marshmallows at my work for the past few months and was looking to upgrade.  After spending a day looking online, i was going to buy some cheap Skullcandy earphones based on Amazon reviews.  Luckily, i stumbled upon Head-Fi before purchasing them.  

The number of quality reviews on here is astounding.  Although i do not have a lot to spend, there were still plenty of reviews on good earphones within my price range ($50).  I ended up buying the Brainwavz M2, which will hopefully be a nice upgrade from the Marshmallows.  Once i have a bit more disposable income, i will probably upgrade to something in the $100+ range.  After spending some time with the M2's, I will definitely post my impressions.  A lot of the nomenclature used by you guys is completely foreign to me, so it might simply be "These earphones are the the best thing since sliced bread.  I can now listen to Britney Spears with perfect clarity."

Oct 29, 2010 at 2:17 PM Post #2 of 5
Allow me to say this: Welcome to Head-fi, and sorry about your wallet
biggrin.gif

Oct 29, 2010 at 3:03 PM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
"These earphones are the the best thing since sliced bread.  I can now listen to Britney Spears with perfect clarity."

Don't worry, a lot of the descriptions of earphones are made up on the spot anyway. A lot of the ones that aren't are listed in this wiki if you're interested and haven't found it yet.

Also, welcome to head-fi and I hope you have a nice funeral planned for your wallet if you stick around!

etysmile.gif
 Enjoy your earphones.

Oct 29, 2010 at 3:43 PM Post #4 of 5
Best order a shotgun while you're at it.

Quote:
  After spending some time with the M2's, I will definitely post my impressions.  A lot of the nomenclature used by you guys is completely foreign to me, so it might simply be "These earphones are the the best thing since sliced bread.  I can now listen to Britney Spears with perfect clarity."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back