a reasonable progression to make from atrio m5's?
Aug 9, 2010 at 8:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

squid_shank

Head-Fier
I've had atrio m5's for about 1.5 years now, and while the powerful and deep bass is amazing for all the hip-hop I listen to, the flatness of the mids and highs has made itself apparent to me recently. I was looking to make a move up to a higher end IEM, and I was wondering what I could potentially look at that has that similar powerful bass element I love, while not sacrificing on the rest of the sonic range. I have an absolute budget of $500, but would prefer not to spend it all. Also, I would prefer IEMs that would be ok without an external amp driving them. I have been looking at 535s, sm3s, w3, ie8s, um3x. Currently I'm leaning towards a triple driver IEM, most likely the sm3, but I'm open to any suggestions to look at something else. Thanks

Aug 10, 2010 at 1:24 AM Post #3 of 4
well I havent heard them yet but got the radius ddm for in hopes of the the same reason you have. The radius is considered top tier and is said to have great bass while not trumping on other parts of sound. Also these are pretty incredibly priced, just got a oem version for 110 shipped. I would say its worth a look into to the read reviews/ comments on it, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back