a rare live Bob Marley recording
Jul 19, 2009 at 6:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

rhythmdevils

Member of the Trade: rhythmdevils audio
I found this live Marley show online a long time ago and have been loving it for years. I just found this higher quality version, (256kbps) and wanted to share it with everyone here.

I think this is his best album, including all the studio albums, and it is live, which really blows me away. How these guys managed to sound better than in a studio setting live I have no idea. But listen for yourself. It's incredibly funky, the keyboardist and percussionist are off the hook. Just try not to dance, I dare you...

Here's a link where you can download it. I believe it is legal, because it's just a live show, but please let me know if it's not, and I'll erase it all.

Shorten your links

the password for the .rar file is MP3@3pm

enjoy!

Jul 19, 2009 at 11:58 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmdevils /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe it is legal, because it's just a live show

Unless the artists has a taping policy (Bruce Hornsby, Dave Matthews Band, Phish, Dead, etc.) then they own the copyright to all their live material.

I'm not aware that Bob had a taping policy and he did release live albums officially, but you're not charging for it so I wouldn't expect to see the estate come after you!

smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 19, 2009 at 12:47 PM Post #6 of 7
Tasty

Jul 19, 2009 at 4:20 PM Post #7 of 7
lemme see! and if you look for "Bob Marley & The Wailers Exodus-Kaya Horn Mixes" on google, you might end up w/ some FLAC goodness....these are unreleased demos that sound so friggin' good
evil_smiley.gif

the unreleased "Dennis Thompson Mixes" are also rather good
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back