A new range of mini jack cables from Epiphany Acoustics...
Aug 23, 2012 at 1:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
Epiphany Acoustics are happy to announce a new range of mini jack cables intended to provide a one stop solution for all of your portable audio needs and more. They are all hand built using premium materials to ensure the integrity of the signal is upheld.

Webpage here.

Epiphany Acoustics MJ2 mini jack to mini jack cable
The MJ2 is a very versatile cable used extensively in portable audio. Built using the high quality gold plated Neutrik jack plugs and the shielded, silver plated oxygen free copper cable, the MJ2 is the last stop you will need to make when it comes to connecting your portable audio equipment.
Features:
- Gold plated 3.5mm jack plugs manufactured by Neutrik
- Low noise, shielded silver plated copper cable
- Finished with a red woven jacket
- Length: 0.3m, 1m and 2m. Custom lengths available upon application.
- Prices start from just £9.99!

Epiphany Acoustics MJS mini jack to 6.35mm jack socket cable
The handy MJS adapter is used primarily for connecting headphones with a 6.35mm jack plug to an amplifier with a 3.5mm jack output socket, such as the EHP-O2 and EHP-O2D. It is constructed from a flexible, shielded, silver plated, oxygen free copper cable terminated with high quality connectors. The mini jack is a robust gold plated plug whilst the 6.35mm socket at the other end is of the locking variety and manufactured by Neutrik, ensuring a firm, reliable connection to all headphone plugs. The cable is finished with a smart red jacket. The use of this adapter is recommended over and above the standard couplers which put undue strain on the mini jack socket, often causing damage.
- Gold plated 3.5mm jack plug manufactured by Neutrik
- Low noise, shielded silver plated copper cable
- Locking 6.35mm headphone jack socket manufactured by Neutrik
- Finished with a red woven jacket
- Critical to avoid putting undue strain on 3.5mm jack socket
- Length – approx. 0.6m. Custom lengths available upon application.
Prices start from just £17.99!

Aug 29, 2012 at 6:07 PM Post #3 of 8
This is pretty cool, You're just up the road from me! 
Well compaired to our over seas friends anyway lol!
Cables look really nice. Ive just had a look on your site and its looking pretty good.
Will you have a smaller portable amp solution on the cards at any time???

Good evening from Plymouth :)

Sep 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #6 of 8
Here is just a snippet of the feedback I have been receiving from customers:

"Dear Oliver

The cables arrived and keep up your value for money reputation.

The 1/4 to 1/8 is the best I have come across and puts some overpriced competitors to shame.

I await your iPod dock to mini.  

Thank you.

[Name Removed]"

In the pipeline is a mini jack -> stereo RCA, LOD -> mini jack and LOD -> stereo RCA.... Keep your eyes peeled and make sure to check the blog on the website/sign up to the newsletter for further announcements.

Sep 24, 2012 at 7:12 AM Post #7 of 8
I have some more feedback from a customer who has been using the new MJ2 mini jack cable in his set up:

"Everything is cleaned up; better separation, more impact on drums and the like, much more detail... Everything sounds much clearer... I thank you for the tremendous value you provide."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back