A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!!
Oct 1, 2014 at 11:28 PM Post #122 of 386
Apex "CARPATHIAN" the mountains from Transylvania .

Oct 2, 2014 at 12:13 AM Post #128 of 386
Apex Aether

Aether (noun), the ancient Greek personification of the clear upper air of the sky.

Oct 2, 2014 at 12:40 AM Post #131 of 386
Looks like a submarine with a hatch up top.

So the Apex Nautilus

Saw that the "Nautilus" was already mentioned.

The tube at the top also reminds me of a lighthouse.

So the Apex "Lighthouse"

....... illuminating a lonely path to great sound in the storm tossed darkness of low quality sound sources

Oct 2, 2014 at 12:44 AM Post #132 of 386
I would go for Apex - Olympus series, that way depending on models, flagships etc. you can name each individual product after each of the ancient gods, giving them a signature light color as well. Olympus series - Zeus

Oct 2, 2014 at 1:08 AM Post #135 of 386
"The Highlander" would sound good, considering the fact that it can be used as a pre amp for hi fi and also an amplifier for headphones. 

The name would suit its role, not being powerful enough to drive speakers but being able to perform by acting as a pre amp in hi fi setups. Alternatively it is able to excel alone to drive headphones easily.

It also does not sound more overpowered compared to the other 2 products, which are power amplifiers. It would be funny to hear the name of a pre amplifier sound more badass than a power amplifier 
biggrin.gif

I hope i am not sidetracking the name haha! 
 2. It is suggested that in keeping with other Apex HiFi products, the name be a term related to topography, geology, or geography.  Place names are OK, as are names in a language other them English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back