A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!!
Oct 1, 2014 at 6:01 PM Post #76 of 386
Apex Flux Capacitor, 1,2 GW :wink:

Oct 1, 2014 at 6:12 PM Post #77 of 386
I will throw this name into the hat, hopefully this name will be chosen.

I would call this awesome product:

Apex Amethyst

Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz often used in jewelry. The name comes from the Ancient Greek ἀ a- ("not") and μέθυστος methustos ("intoxicated"), a reference to the belief that the stone protected its owner from drunkenness. (citation: Wikipedia)

I feel that this name is not used in very many products, which would automatically make this product truly special.

The name rolls off the tongue as well.  Say it.  Amethyst.  Yes.  Now slower. Amethyst.  Truly lovely, huh? ...Yes...

When people read the name of the product, purchases it, and hears the tangible and visceral sonic benefits, they will want more.  The gorgeous and even seductive product that is named "Apex Amethyst" or "The Amethyst" will be adored by many - so much so, that whomever listens to the product may want to name their first-born: Amethyst.  If the parents already have a first born, they will be truly saddened, and some may go to extended lengths to change the name of their first born to "Amethyst", and name subsequent children with the same exact name, but will call them nicknames to make identifying them easier, just like George Foreman did regarding his 6 sons!

I appreciate all of the entries before and after mine, yet I truly believe that the name that I have come with not only encompasses the essence of the Apex name, but has the potential to make listeners of the product go to great and extreme lengths to make it truly a name for their family.

Oct 1, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #82 of 386
I'd like to suggest:

Apex-Tor

As in the rock formation, e.g. Glastonbury Tor

Edited for......."see what I mean?":

https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=583&q=glastonbury+tor&oq=glasto&gs_l=img.1.1.0l10.2371.6017.0.7818.6.6.0.0.0.0.109.578.5j1.6.0....0...1ac.1.54.img..0.6.573.gsGR133FTbY

Sorry, never did learn how to make short links :-/

Oct 1, 2014 at 7:20 PM Post #83 of 386
Apex Aether

[size=small]Aether (noun), [/size]the ancient Greek personification of the clear upper air of the sky.

Oct 1, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #87 of 386
APEX INDIGO

Oct 1, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #89 of 386
The Apex Andromeda
Due to the stars orbiting the dial.

http://www.naturepictures.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/andromeda_galaxy_m31_image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back