A Dialogue with Microsoft
Oct 4, 2007 at 2:24 PM Post #46 of 53
Likewise, ingwe. I thought it was funniest when everyone was throwing all sorts of accusations at you, and you never needed to defend yourself. I thought that made it pretty clear where the jibe was. You gave them just enough rope.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good training for Real Life. Those kids will be very successful middle-managers in some gosh-for-snaking huge corporation.

And you know,... the sad part is, they'll think that was a compliment.

Oct 6, 2007 at 4:30 AM Post #47 of 53
Quote:

Does your 5.5 decently drive your grados?

Edit: I just noticed you have them for sale.

Oh they drive my Grados fine. I put them for sale because I wanted to get something more portable for the ipod and connect a HD595 to my computer.

Oct 6, 2007 at 4:37 AM Post #48 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by jook /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread is hilarious. Humour really is lacking around here, and ain't it funny that the youngest members are seemingly the most uptight regarding what's juvenile and what's not? Makes you think, don't it.

Or not.

I think I just failed in my pants.

its not that i don't have a sense of humor, it's just that this thread is not funny.

Oct 6, 2007 at 5:12 AM Post #49 of 53
this thread is weird...

Oct 6, 2007 at 5:23 AM Post #50 of 53
I have a great sense of humor, I laugh at dogs stealing ham, and cows all facing the same way. It's just not as funny, with no offense of course.

You know the problem with ingwe is that as soon as somebody mentioned "fail," he snapped with the troll comment (which is hardly "humorous"), and replaced it with that 15-year old remark. Then came the condescending remarks because he's got no other leverage on the situation besides the fact that he's much older :/

Not very funny, I'm sorry if it was a burn.

Oct 6, 2007 at 11:17 AM Post #51 of 53
Quote:

Ingwe: Hello, Microsoft? It's Ingwe!

Microsoft: Oh, hello Ingwe...

Ingwe: I just purchased an iPod Classic 160! Its great! I can have entire lossless music collection at my disposal! And the battery life is incredible!

Microsoft: Yes...?

Ingwe: So I guess I won't be using my Zune anymore.

Microsoft: But you think Zune sounds better. Sorry, Ingwe, you Zune fan-boy now!

Ingwe: But....I have an iPod Classic 160!

The Zune 2.0 and 30 will have lossless
600smile.gif

Oct 6, 2007 at 11:52 AM Post #53 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dublo7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Zune 2.0 and 30 will have lossless
600smile.gif

Yea, can't wait to try it!
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a great sense of humor, I laugh at dogs stealing ham, and cows all facing the same way. It's just not as funny, with no offense of course.

You know the problem with ingwe is that as soon as somebody mentioned "fail," he snapped with the troll comment (which is hardly "humorous"), and replaced it with that 15-year old remark. Then came the condescending remarks because he's got no other leverage on the situation besides the fact that he's much older :/

Not very funny, I'm sorry if it was a burn.

What an astute observation! That you have absolutely no chance of burning me must really suck for you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back