A Dialogue with Microsoft
Oct 4, 2007 at 12:51 AM Post #31 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by gimojo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
From a psychological standpoint, Ingwe is acting the way he is because of something psychologists call a down roll. Its when somebody is humiliated(in this case) and decides to try and cover up the humiliation by making it seem like that was his intention in the first place.

IMO, should have quit while you were ahead.... or at least not so far back. And please. You didn't call Microsoft, that was just a little hoax you made up in your head and you thought it was funnier than it really is.

I work at Rogers and on occasions I take over customer service for the extra bucks. We get prank calls but at least the prank calls we get are funny enough to warrant a conversation on our breaks.

Thank you for setting me straight. I'll try harder to warrant your approval, I swear.
very_evil_smiley.gif

-m

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:55 AM Post #32 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't watch TV so I don't know the reference either, but it was still painfully obvious that it was a joke.

Yea, and obviously a fail one.

My Zune or my iPod160...its just hard on a guy...you know? If the Zune80 sounds at least as good as the Z30, I might pull the trigger.

-m
Sorry Ingwe, you iPod fan-boy now.

Oct 4, 2007 at 1:01 AM Post #33 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by gimojo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
*reads the next few posts and rolls eyes*

apologies for not having Comcast commericals in Canada. =P

lol
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm tempted to add a cliff's note explanation at the bottom of the original post.

I'll never stop being disappointed at the human tendency to reflexively dis what they don't understand. (Hmm, am I not doing just that?)
rolleyes.gif

-m

Oct 4, 2007 at 1:03 AM Post #34 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by lustaficko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course he didn't call MS! Wasn't that obvious?

In a sick-twisted way, I'm helping the gullible to see-the-light. They'll thank me some day! Oh yes they will!

-m
this thread is great for my post count!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 4, 2007 at 1:07 AM Post #36 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by LawnGnome /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Stupid thread started by a poster which seems the same.

Many double and triple posts, and unwarranted personal attacks. Whats wrong with this guy?

give us a kiss....smoochy...

Oct 4, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #37 of 53
Someone please close this thread! It's gonna turn into a freakin war!!

iPod Classic 160GB -> RSA Hornet = Problem solved. Battery, Capacity and SQ. Problem Solved.

As for you...

IZ U AWAIR OF YUR EPIXX PHAIL?!?!11122

Oct 4, 2007 at 1:18 AM Post #39 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickenGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Someone please close this thread! It's gonna turn into a freakin war!!

iPod Classic 160GB -> RSA Hornet = Problem solved. Battery, Capacity and SQ. Problem Solved.

As for you...

IZ U AWAIR OF YUR EPIXX PHAIL?!?!11122

Masterful!

LOL! For it to be a war, *someone* has to at least hit their target!
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm probably going to stick with the ipod.

Oct 4, 2007 at 1:27 AM Post #40 of 53
Oct 4, 2007 at 1:31 AM Post #41 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickenGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't like the look of the new iPods as much as the 5/5.5. The 5/5.5 was my favorite look out of their whole line.

Does your 5.5 decently drive your grados?

Edit: I just noticed you have them for sale.

Oct 4, 2007 at 7:47 AM Post #42 of 53
This thread is hilarious. Humour really is lacking around here, and ain't it funny that the youngest members are seemingly the most uptight regarding what's juvenile and what's not? Makes you think, don't it.

Or not.

I think I just failed in my pants.

Oct 4, 2007 at 1:03 PM Post #43 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by jook /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread is hilarious. Humour really is lacking around here, and ain't it funny that the youngest members are seemingly the most uptight regarding what's juvenile and what's not? Makes you think, don't it.

Or not.

Haha. I can't believe that peole didn't understand that that wasn't a real Microsoft support phone call. Sorry ingwe, but that is funnier than the original joke all by itself
tongue.gif
I'm really laughing at this. They made attacks originally, saying his post is a failure and so is he, yet he gets questioned for attacking others
blink.gif
Maybe EVERYONE is joking and I'm only catching half of it--It is a mystery.

Oct 4, 2007 at 1:34 PM Post #45 of 53
Oh boy! I learned how to use the muli-button!!! yay!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jook /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Or not.

Phew!!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jook, you've demonstrated awesomeness. Keep it up, please.

Good training for Real Life. Those kids will be very successful middle-managers in some gosh-for-snaking huge corporation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpeezy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha. I can't believe that peole didn't understand that that wasn't a real Microsoft support phone call. Sorry ingwe, but that is funnier than the original joke all by itself
tongue.gif
I'm really laughing at this. They made attacks originally, saying his post is a failure and so is he, yet he gets questioned for attacking others
blink.gif
Maybe EVERYONE is joking and I'm only catching half of it--It is a mystery.

Kpeezy: your observation is intelligent, insightful, clearly communicated, and most certainly not fail.
smily_headphones1.gif

Yep, the law of unintended consequences. But we shouldn't be so surprised. Its common for the mediocre to accuse others of their behavior. Its a manifestation of their deeply-rooted self-loathing, to be eventually sublimated into the performance reviews they will write for each of their staff.

I do think *some* are joking (LG, for example, was very subtle--in a blatant way, but I see through those huge dark glasses).

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpeezy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My 5.5 drives my MS-1's just fine, although I much prefer the setup after I throw in the Mini^3.

Gotcha. Just wondering is all.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back