A Dialogue with Microsoft
Oct 3, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #17 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looking down on younger members isn't really cool. You just had to look into his profile to find something to criticize :/

Did you actually have questions to ask MS support?

Don't *you* have college applications to fill out, kid?
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 3, 2007 at 11:26 PM Post #18 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by kikkomang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
apparently im old enough to know that this thread is extreme fail.

You, you ***sophist*** you!!!
tongue.gif

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:30 AM Post #20 of 53
ingwe, I chuckled when I first read this thread. But what is up with your unwarranted attacks on some of the people who have replied? You're poking fun at people because they happen to be young, yet here you are acting like your age is your shoe size.

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:32 AM Post #21 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by kikkomang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh you totally burned me.

I burned you. You burn fail. You burn, burn, burn...fail.

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:33 AM Post #22 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by jersey_emt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ingwe, I chuckled when I first read this thread. But what is up with your unwarranted attacks on some of the people who have replied? You're poking fun at people because they happen to be young, yet here you are acting like your age is your shoe size.

Oh please. I'm such a monster.

sex.

The kid is right! This thread *is* fail.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:41 AM Post #25 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by lustaficko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha, I got a good laugh out of it. I don't know why people are taking this so seriously!

Thank you, sir. These young whippersnapper muckrakers...W hy, when *I* was young...let me tell you...snow, up-hill *both* ways...barefoot...coded with zeros only; we couldn't afford 1's.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feh.

Work's stressful l today (more than usual), so this thread has greatly helped me keep sane. Keep em coming!
very_evil_smiley.gif

sex.

fail.

tongue.gif

-m

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:43 AM Post #27 of 53
From a psychological standpoint, Ingwe is acting the way he is because of something psychologists call a down roll. Its when somebody is humiliated(in this case) and decides to try and cover up the humiliation by making it seem like that was his intention in the first place.

IMO, should have quit while you were ahead.... or at least not so far back. And please. You didn't call Microsoft, that was just a little hoax you made up in your head and you thought it was funnier than it really is.

I work at Rogers and on occasions I take over customer service for the extra bucks. We get prank calls but at least the prank calls we get are funny enough to warrant a conversation on our breaks.

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:47 AM Post #29 of 53
*reads the next few posts and rolls eyes*

apologies for not having Comcast commericals in Canada. =P

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:48 AM Post #30 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by gimojo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
*reads the next few posts and rolls eyes*

apologies for not having Comcast commericals in Canada. =P

I don't watch TV so I don't know the reference either, but it was still painfully obvious that it was a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back