A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun
Jul 2, 2023 at 5:20 AM Post #6,452 of 6,507
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody | Naomi | The Voice Kids France 2020 | Blinds Auditions

Luckily, filmed before the recent wide scale riots in France. Guess where I won't be going on holidays this year.

Jul 9, 2023 at 6:41 AM Post #6,453 of 6,507
La Llorona - Benedetta Caretta

CALM DOWN - Rema (Benedetta Caretta feat. Daniele Vitale)

FLOWERS - Miley Cyrus (Daniele Vitale ft. Benedetta Caretta) Sax & Voice

Jul 15, 2023 at 6:22 AM Post #6,455 of 6,507
I and Her Lightness went to see Bryan Ferry back in 2013 at the National Concert Hall, Dublin.

I remember that we paid 75 Euro per ticket, for the middle seats in the third row. The first two rows, were so called VIP and cost 199 Euro, which included a meet and greet with Bryan. We left those seats to those who were more keen to pay to meet Bryan. :ksc75smile:

Bryan Ferry at the Nuits de Fourviere Live in Lyon, France - Like a hurricane ( this video also seems to be from 2013)

Jul 16, 2023 at 5:42 AM Post #6,456 of 6,507
A total classis that also sounds great on headphones as well a good track for testing good speaker systems.

Beverley Craven - Promise Me

and one for all you closet Abba fans lurking on Head-Fi

Wrap Your Arms Around Me · Agnetha Fältskog 1983

Jul 16, 2023 at 8:21 AM Post #6,457 of 6,507
Oda Dahl | It's My Life (Bon Jovi) | Blind auditions | The Voice Norway 2023

Katie Melua - I Will Be There - Full Concert Version (Official Video)

ABBA - The Day Before You Came

Aug 13, 2023 at 7:09 AM Post #6,461 of 6,507
I never posted this here, so I will take the opportunity to view my video again. It was taken with a large 10inch tablet which to my surprise did not scare off the robin. You may hear footsteps of me walking on beach pebbles

'This young robin (we call Robbie) came to our garden during the early lockdowns back in spring 2020. He still visits most days but no longer eats out of our hands.

He has had several broods of his own over the last few years. He sits and waits on a tree and looks in the kitchen window and waits for us to go out the back garden and feed him on a table. He pauses while eating and has a good look at us and then goes back to eating more.'

This year he has had several more offspring and rarely misses a day visiting us.

Aug 13, 2023 at 7:48 AM Post #6,462 of 6,507
The Boxer - live cover by Naomi Priest & Saskia van Gerven in the Dutch theatershow "Sound of Silence".

Alison Krauss, Shawn Colvin, Jerry Douglas — The Boxer — Live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back