A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun
Nov 25, 2015 at 8:50 AM Post #557 of 6,515
One last one from me - this one was posted by taffy on the what-are-you-listening-to-right-now-new-thread and I thought it is quite different and amusing!
etysmile.gif

Nov 25, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #558 of 6,515
cool.gif
Thanx LM. That video should play I downloaded it from you tube?  As you can guess I'm a Big Jonny L. Fan.

Here's one from Keb:

wink.gif
wink.gif
TWIN

Nov 25, 2015 at 9:13 AM Post #559 of 6,515

cool.gif
Thanx LM. That video should play I downloaded it from you tube?  As you can guess I'm a Big Jonny L. Fan.

Here's one from Keb:

wink.gif
wink.gif
TWIN

I think it is just a fairly common problem with different jurisdictions for copyright or perhaps it is due to high winds over the Atlantic Ocean!
blink.gif

Nov 25, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #560 of 6,515
cool.gif
Here's one from a friend of mine, ALVISX (lol), Great Player also a Handy and Grammy winner:

DO IT ALVIN!!!!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Nov 25, 2015 at 9:30 AM Post #561 of 6,515
cool.gif
L. Man, I didn't realize you were over in Eire.  here's one especially for you Mate:

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Nov 25, 2015 at 9:37 AM Post #562 of 6,515

cool.gif
Here's one from a friend of mine, ALVISX (lol), Great Player also a Handy and Grammy winner:

DO IT ALVIN!!!!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

All good stuff bro!

cool.gif
L. Man, I didn't realize you were over in Eire.  here's one especially for you Mate:

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Thanks Twin, I must admit that I have not listened to him for years but I thought of him out of the blue a few days ago - what a shame he died so young!!!
confused.gif

Nov 25, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #563 of 6,515
Some brainless twit rearended my car while I was on my way to work this morning because he decided he needed to send a text message. I thought that I would, like Jimmy Buffet, channel my anger into music. 
angry_face.gif

Nov 25, 2015 at 10:11 AM Post #565 of 6,515
  Some brainless twit rearended my car while I was on my way to work this morning because he decided he needed to send a text message. I thought that I would, like Jimmy Buffet, channel my anger into music. 
angry_face.gif

Sorry to hear that Doc!!! but on the bright side, you lived to tell the tale and you can now buy a new car.
wink.gif

This one might help you let off some steam!

Nov 25, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #566 of 6,515
And one more just for you Doc!

btw, Doc and I were the politically-incorrect twins over on the Best Female vocals before I got chucked off it for a suggestive post.

If only I had posted something that was not one of the worst vocals and songs that I have ever heard!
blink.gif

Nov 25, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #567 of 6,515
You got booted? What did you post? Must have missed it. 
confused_face.gif
  Can you post it here since this is your thread or will the moderators censor you here as well? 
blink.gif

I'm on some pretty PC forums and have never seen censorship like on HeadFi. Oh well. here's a song.

Nov 25, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #568 of 6,515
  You got booted? What did you post? Must have missed it. 
confused_face.gif
  Can you post it here since this is your thread or will the moderators censor you here as well? 
blink.gif

I'm on some pretty PC forums and have never seen censorship like on HeadFi. Oh well. here's a song.

Thanks Doc, it is all water under the bridge - me no Angel and knew what I was doing.

Man! what have you started!
eek.gif

Nov 25, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #569 of 6,515
Yeah, but everyone knows that Disney Princesses are total sluts. Elmo is supposed to be pure and innocent. 

One more and then I actually need to get a little work done. 
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 25, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #570 of 6,515
In the mood for some Americana banjo music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back