A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun
Apr 14, 2020 at 6:19 AM Post #5,484 of 6,508
Hey Mr T, why shoot the messenger! I conveniently included a liability waiver. :ksc75smile:

Maybe your problem is that you did not listen to it enough times to appeal to you! :rolling_eyes:

Man, I sure have some hangover today, this virus must be to blame for all of my brain cell dehydration, in fact at this stage I am not sure if I have any left to dehydrate! :robot:..:head_bandage:

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2020 at 2:04 PM Post #5,485 of 6,508
Man, I sure have some hangover today, this virus must be to blame for all of my brain cell dehydration, in fact at this stage I am not sure if I have any left to dehydrate! :robot:..:head_bandage:
Nah, hangover is a good thing. My theory is if you keep your blood/alcohol level consistently high enough, the virus can't survive in your body.

Apr 15, 2020 at 1:37 AM Post #5,486 of 6,508
Elise LeGrow - Who Do You Love (Live Video)

Amy Winehouse - Mr. Magic

Etta James - Something's Got a Hold on Me (1962) [Digitally Remastered]

Apr 15, 2020 at 2:46 AM Post #5,488 of 6,508
Hey Jazzfan, good to see you man, I thought that you might have quit HF like several others that I have noticed.

How is this virus affecting your life in San Francisco these days?

Do you still have your Beyer DT1770 and are they still one of your favorite closed backs so far?

Apr 16, 2020 at 5:28 AM Post #5,489 of 6,508
Hey Jazzfan, good to see you man, I thought that you might have quit HF like several others that I have noticed.

How is this virus affecting your life in San Francisco these days?

Do you still have your Beyer DT1770 and are they still one of your favorite closed backs so far?

Nice picks!

I haven't quit HF (yet). But nowadays, I haven't been lusting after new cans since I found my endgame Smyth Realiser/STAX SR-009 system.

There are still long lines at some grocery stores as we are practicing social distancing, but thankfully everyone in our family is healthy. The SF Bay Area has had a stay at home order in effect for a month now, and the drastic measures have had a positive impact. We've seen a lower number of reported new cases as compared to other harder hit areas in the US.

I still have the Beyerdynamic, but for daily use, my go-to cans are the semi-open AudioQuest Nighthawk Carbon (now discontinued). The AQs are just too comfortable to put down, much like the STAX.

Thanks for reaching out and stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back