A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun
Feb 8, 2018 at 7:45 PM Post #3,752 of 6,509
It has been recently suggested by a random poster that at least 95% of my posts were - pure SchiiiiiiiT. :ksc75smile:

I can neither confirm or deny any such speculation! :darthsmile:

Lol, I read that a few pages back, and I appreciated your response...

Hey Light-Man, the band Villagers, being from Ireland and all, how are they regarded in your country? I really dig their music.

Feb 9, 2018 at 6:07 AM Post #3,755 of 6,509
Lol, I read that a few pages back, and I appreciated your response...

Hey Light-Man, the band Villagers, being from Ireland and all, how are they regarded in your country? I really dig their music.

If I am honest, I do not really keep track with current music as I don't listen to the radio much anymore, only when I am forced to by Her Lightness at the weekends (democratic dictatorship :smile_phones:)

Why don't you post some of their stuff that you like? (I vaguely remember hearing them)

Feb 9, 2018 at 8:09 AM Post #3,758 of 6,509
If I am honest, I do not really keep track with current music as I don't listen to the radio much anymore, only when I am forced to by Her Lightness at the weekends (democratic dictatorship :smile_phones:)

Why don't you post some of their stuff that you like? (I vaguely remember hearing them)
Haha alright then... Yeah, I don't listen to the radio much anymore either, maybe some sports talk, or occasionally NPR when I want to fool myself in to thinking I'm smart.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back