A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun
Apr 5, 2016 at 6:09 AM Post #2,185 of 6,516
If you are not into Electro, I think this one is well worth listening to the end, it has female vocals that starts about 1' 30"

WraithApe, I was intending to post it on your thread but was not sure if vocals were allowed?

And another good one that I have previously posted on the Apes Electro thread which should appeal to the masses.

Apr 5, 2016 at 7:22 AM Post #2,188 of 6,516
  If you are not into Electro, I think this one is well worth listening to the end, it has female vocals that starts about 1' 30"

WraithApe, I was intending to post it on your thread but was not sure if vocals were allowed?

As it happens, I think that Alcatraz track already got posted by someone soon after the thread began. Nice tune. Lots of activity on here today! Don't you have a day job? 
wink.gif

Apr 5, 2016 at 7:51 AM Post #2,189 of 6,516

As it happens, I think that Alcatraz track already got posted by someone soon after the thread began. Nice tune. Lots of activity on here today! Don't you have a day job? 
wink.gif

Man, you have some memory! some would say you are smarter than the average Bear or Ape!
blink.gif

I am sorry to say that I still have many Light-years to go before retirement!
confused.gif

I have a day off and have a list of chores to do including changing dodgy door handles and changing car engine oil, how exciting! all before the boss comes home for inspection!!! 
eek.gif
confused_face(1).gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back