A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun
Oct 10, 2015 at 12:42 AM Post #152 of 6,508
  Greensleeves - 3 ways!
angry_face.gif

What a beautiful music! I remember the very first time I listened to this song was presented by ONJ.....

Oct 10, 2015 at 6:30 AM Post #153 of 6,508
@Light-Man

I really enjoyed John Williams as I always do. He and  Julian Bream are my all-time favourite classical guitarists...thanks for the music mate and thanks for inviting me here. I will stick around if it's OK with you and the others...looks like fun as well as good music. BTW I loved Kashmir! |Brings back old memories. I had to smile at my brain as I watched, I am always making metaphors in my mind and it struck Mind that those wonderful rockers are sexiness personified while on stage. Off they look like any other ordinary human being from England! 
wink_face.gif

Cheers
Leo

Oct 10, 2015 at 6:46 AM Post #154 of 6,508
  @Light-Man

I really enjoyed John Williams as I always do. He and  Julian Bream are my all-time favourite classical guitarists...thanks for the music mate and thanks for inviting me here. I will stick around if it's OK with you and the others...looks like fun as well as good music. BTW I loved Kashmir! |Brings back old memories. I had to smile at my brain as I watched, I am always making metaphors in my mind and it struck Mind that those wonderful rockers are sexiness personified while on stage. Off they look like any other ordinary human being from England! 
wink_face.gif

Cheers
Leo

Thanks Mitch for joining in with us - just post whatever you like to listen to - no rules or judgement here on this thread but perhaps plenty of bad taste in music, mainly on my part?
blink.gif
angry_face.gif

Oct 11, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #160 of 6,508
No Waits?
Have the many ages of Waits.

(NSFW for swearing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back