AÜR AUDIO IEMs
May 5, 2024 at 1:00 PM Post #3,541 of 3,634
Nice. Looks like the Aur boys are boogieing to plenty of orders.

What cable is that you're using?

May 5, 2024 at 3:43 PM Post #3,542 of 3,634
Been some delays, I expected my Aehta some weeks ago. But time is here now, getting shipped tomorrow.
Should have it before next weekend, last BC IEM I used was Kinera Verdandi. Its a good experience when implemented well, will be fun to see how Aehta is this.

May 5, 2024 at 7:23 PM Post #3,543 of 3,634
Nice. Looks like the Aur boys are boogieing to plenty of orders.

What cable is that you're using?
Effect audio Cadmus Founder's Edition. Aehta also sounds very good with Athena cable, but I prefer the Cadmus FE providing the extra weight and body to be sound. I also tried EOH, while the mid sounds sweeter, the bass seems to lose its impact and precision. I personally like Aehta with hybrid cables, it sounds very good with Penon ASOS and ASOS plus too.

May 6, 2024 at 9:18 AM Post #3,544 of 3,634
If anyone is worried about the comfort of Aehta due to the increased in number of drivers and size, I personally feel that Aehta is the more comfortable iem compared to Ascension and Aurora. Despite being being thicker, the iem has a smaller area and fit the ear with more allowance. I can definitely wear Aehta for a long time without any soreness. In comparison, soreness will set in after I wear Ascension for 2 hours. Aehta is more ergonomic for me for sure.

May 9, 2024 at 1:57 AM Post #3,546 of 3,634
Been quite tired lately and not so enthusiastic about releases, but now with Aehta being very near l feel some excitement 😁
Also the impressions in here have been very positive, got a feel it might become a favorite of the AüR lineup.

1000039248.gif

1000039247.png

Last edited:
May 9, 2024 at 5:37 AM Post #3,548 of 3,634
Been quite tired lately and not so enthusiastic about releases, but now with Aehta being very near I call feel some excitement 😁
Also the impressions in here have been very positive, got a feel it might become a favorite of the AüR lineup.

1000039248.gif

1000039247.png
Feel you - mine is on it's way too :)

May 9, 2024 at 11:27 AM Post #3,549 of 3,634
Finally found a use for the Fiio UTWS5! I bought it back when it was released and after testing it a couple of times, found it underpowered and forgot about it.

A couple of days back I had a doctor's appointment. Parked my car and started to put my IEM on a dongle and spent the entire walk untangling the cable. By the time the task was complete, I was already in the doc's office and now had to coil it back. The time before that. I arrived only to realise I brought the IEM, but forgot the dongle, and spent the time imagining the music.

The Ascension is not source fussy and works very well with the Fiio ear hooks. I remember it also worked well on the Fiio BTR15. You don't need an expensive chain to drive the Ascension and it sounds great. I am not sure if an apple dongle will do it. Any budget amp/dac will do the job.

IMG_7305.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7306.jpeg
    IMG_7306.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 9, 2024 at 11:29 AM Post #3,550 of 3,634
Is it almost impossible to get a pre-owned Aur Audio set in North America?
Maybe you can try asking here. I've seen the occasional set put up on resale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back