AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Mar 31, 2024 at 3:01 AM Post #3,286 of 3,654
I have 3 now. The Athena cable is excellent, as good as anything up to $500. I don't have anything above that, so I can't comment. Anyone prone to upgrading cables should order one as standard.
DingDong's recommendation is my command! That's why I've already got an Athena ordered. Aehta is currently a bit too much for me and I definitely need size comparison pics vs Aurora before deciding.

Mar 31, 2024 at 3:21 AM Post #3,287 of 3,654
I've had my heart set on the upcoming Symphonium Titan, but Aehta will have to make me choose one. First world problems, I know. Both seem great and have their pros (and not so much cons?). Also really happy to see they seem to have taken the nozzle complaints and re-designed after Ascension! Aehta does seem like an amazing choice, given the price and IEM as a whole

mr-krabs-crying-over-money-cdypbqc9j66j7tvz.gif

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2024 at 5:16 AM Post #3,289 of 3,654
Canjam Singapore is next week. I am wondering if I should attend and try out the Titan and Storm. I have the Meteor and Crimson. My issue with Symphonium is not sound quality. But the fit, despite not being big. It's fiddly to get it in right and stay there for an extended time.

Mar 31, 2024 at 7:43 AM Post #3,290 of 3,654
I found my end game IEM, so selling all of my IEMs including Ascension that I received 2 weeks ago. Please drop me a message if interested

Mar 31, 2024 at 10:49 AM Post #3,291 of 3,654
I found my end game IEM, so selling all of my IEMs including Ascension that I received 2 weeks ago. Please drop me a message if interested
Glad you like your Enigma like I do mine. Would never sell my Neon Pro and Ascension though... 😃

Mar 31, 2024 at 10:51 AM Post #3,292 of 3,654
Glad you like your Enigma like I do mine. Would never sell my Neon Pro and Ascension though... 😃
I found myself enjoying much more listening to Enigma+ over Ascension. If I keep Ascension, I am sure it will stay on the shelf without any use

Mar 31, 2024 at 11:11 AM Post #3,294 of 3,654
Dang I didn't know the Athena cable was that nice. It especially hurts when you say it's as good as the Effect Audio Signature series because I took one look at the Aetha shell and bought Eros S 1st Anniversary lol.
Design of EA look better imo, but sonically it's close to the same. Eros S Anniversary is also a very beautiful cable 👌

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2024 at 12:02 PM Post #3,295 of 3,654
I have a couple of them. Including the Eros S Ugly Edition. Sounds good, but goodness, the grey is so hideous. IMHO. The Athena is on par with these. Some EA cables do have very obvious frequency changes. The Eros S on a Z1R causes piercing sibilance, but the Cadmus does not. The Athena is balanced and doesn't recess or accentuate anything, making it work with everything I threw at it.
IMG_6615.jpeg

Mar 31, 2024 at 2:26 PM Post #3,296 of 3,654
A bit late to the party but I received my pair of Alita already a month ago and didn't get much free time to give them a go but here we go:

IMG_7470.jpg

Mar 31, 2024 at 3:05 PM Post #3,297 of 3,654
A bit late to the party but I received my pair of Alita already a month ago and didn't get much free time to give them a go but here we go:

IMG_7470.jpg
Gorgeous, enjoy it. But you need to find white tips to go with the aesthetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back