AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Apr 18, 2023 at 4:33 AM Post #781 of 3,654
Neon_Pro_1.jpeg

Well, it's over, this is it.

After dozens of models bought and tested, and after having come to the conclusion that I would never find my perfect model... it's here.
This is my end game...

What now?

Apr 18, 2023 at 4:44 AM Post #782 of 3,654

Well, it's over, this is it.

After dozens of models bought and tested, and after having come to the conclusion that I would never find my perfect model... it's here.
This is my end game...

What now?

Relax, take a deep breath, focus on the music and smile........

.....and then maybe delete your Headfi account.

Jokes aside, I'm glad you're happy, practice contentment for as long as you can!

Apr 18, 2023 at 4:45 AM Post #783 of 3,654
Relax, take a deep breath, focus on the music and smile........

.....and then maybe delete your Headfi account.

Jokes aside, I'm glad you're happy, practice contentment for as long as you can!
For now I'll do the first (I can't take the smile off my face with every new album I put on).

The second I postpone a little while :sweat_smile:

Apr 18, 2023 at 4:49 AM Post #784 of 3,654

Well, it's over, this it.
What now?

Enjoy the one you have and wait what Aurora, Ascension and Allusion will bring to the table:beerchug:

Apr 18, 2023 at 6:30 AM Post #786 of 3,654
New Aür Audio fan here. These guys are creating lots of buzz in the IEM circle. Hoping to to order a Neon Pro when available.:L3000:
Neon Pro will be available again soon

Apr 18, 2023 at 7:02 AM Post #787 of 3,654
New Aür Audio fan here. These guys are creating lots of buzz in the IEM circle. Hoping to to order a Neon Pro when available.:L3000:

Welcome mate. Another bud aficionado alongside @samandhi. Good to have you here! The NP is such an easy recommendation at the price. Keep us updated!

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2023 at 8:54 AM Post #788 of 3,654
Welcome mate. Another bud afficiando alongside @samandhi.
ROFL On any other forum this statement would mean something completely different... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

As to your other statement, I would bet that ANY of the IEMs available Aur Audio could/would probably be an easy recommendation. I KNOW that the Aure are (even though they are now discontinued.

Aur + Aure = AURal bliss (see what I did there?)....

Apr 19, 2023 at 5:41 AM Post #789 of 3,654
New Aür Audio fan here. These guys are creating lots of buzz in the IEM circle. Hoping to order a Neon Pro when available.:L3000:

New Aür Audio fan here. These guys are creating lots of buzz in the IEM circle. Hoping to order a Neon Pro when available.:L3000:
Welcome aboard

Apr 19, 2023 at 5:43 AM Post #790 of 3,654
ROFL On any other forum this statement would mean something completely different... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

As to your other statement, I would bet that ANY of the IEMs available Aur Audio could/would probably be an easy recommendation. I KNOW that the Aure are (even though they are now discontinued.

Aur + Aure = AURal bliss (see what I did there?)....

Three sets - Aure, NP, Alita - three solid offerings and with three different tuning philosophies. That's what made it clear to me that Abel knows what he is doing. He's willing to experiment with tuning and driver configurations and knows when he lands on something worth selling.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2023 at 7:56 AM Post #791 of 3,654
Like I mentioned couple of posts earlier, we, die hard head fiers with long credible history, are the brand value for AuR. And our voice is worth 100 times more than paid advertisement😉

I’ve shared this thread to Japanese audiophile community couple of days ago on twitter, of which I started to use it as an informative output platform since last week.

A random american guy’s out of whim AuR audio introduction tweet is officially buzzing now. 12k impressions and ongoing.

This IEM world is very small, 20-30k is best you could go, as Moondrop official’s Blessing 3 announcement or Crin/HBB’s big announcement would hit around that. So almost 40% of potential IEM lover who uses twitter may have heard AuR by now.

As a proud owner of Neon Pro, and proud member of AuR audio (I’m post#10 if you scroll back this thread), I feel I’m obligated to spread this passionate brand of AuR —Abel/Nicholas, You, and Rest of us — to future candidates of Sound Sommelier.

AuR Audio is Our Audio and is inevitably alluring😄

Here is the tweet, you are welcomed to participate in spreading this tweet across audio enthusiasts community😄

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2023 at 8:31 AM Post #792 of 3,654
Like I mentioned couple of posts earlier, we, die hard head fiers with long credible history, are the brand value for AuR. And our voice is worth 100 times more than paid advertisement😉
This is very true! Most of the folks I have seen in this thread, I have seen on others, or see that they have been around Head-Fi for a while to a very long while. "Word of mouth" has always been an excellent way to advertise, and especially when coming from established members such as yourself, and many many others I have seen talking about the Aur Audio brand recently.

I definitely support the company, and I can say that the Aure are one of my top three IEMs of all times. I can hardly wait to try others of the brand (even though, like I mentioned earlier, I don't really feel I NEED to). :)

Apr 20, 2023 at 7:47 AM Post #793 of 3,654
Hi all. Received today alita. Ordered them blindly since i followed this thread for a while. So my impressions are not settled stable yet.. do they need a good burn in and open up with the burn in?
What are your favorite tips for alita? Have to roll as i don't have a good fit so far. Spin fit 100+ brought the best feedback for the time being.

Apr 20, 2023 at 7:58 AM Post #794 of 3,654
Hi all. Received today alita. Ordered them blindly since i followed this thread for a while. So my impressions are not settled stable yet.. do they need a good burn in and open up with the burn in?
What are your favorite tips for alita? Have to roll as i don't have a good fit so far. Spin fit 100+ brought the best feedback for the time being.

The low end improved within a day or two of casual listening. But I've found Alita very source, tip and cable sensitive so make sure to experiment. Definitely deserves exploring tip choices to improve fit.

I think those things are more likely to impact the sonics of Alita over burn in, given that it's all BA.

Also note that Alita is a warmer signature with a closer air to it. So lean wide bore tips, silver cables and bright sources to enhance that if that's what you think is missing.

My choice of tips are:
TRN T - comfy fit, good all rounder
Spinfit W1- increased imaging, good bass
Fiio HS18 - warmer, smoother midrange, tamer lower treble

It will depend heavily on your ear shape and depth of insertion too so just keep playing!

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023 at 8:27 AM Post #795 of 3,654
Thx for your advices, ian. Have to check if i have w1 somewhere. The other tips i never had with me. But yeah, the tip sensitivity i allready realized. Unfortunatelly my ear canals are pretty small. So for a good fit, normally i use the smaller bores, which is a little in conflict with your advice 😉

My brightest source is the hiby r5. Will check that combination suddenly. For cable rolling it's too early, but will do that for sure, when i'm ready for the finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back