AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Jun 20, 2023 at 9:13 PM Post #1,381 of 3,654
7q0ixd.jpg

How long have you been waiting ?

Their website does say 4 - 8 weeks.
Question is when did you order?

It suprisingly faster now than before.

Been addicted to the nuanced bass on Aurora, not the biggest quantity but the quality is perfection.

DSCF2697.jpg
I need to spend more time with the Aurora. Today it should past the 100+ hours burn in mark.

Jun 21, 2023 at 12:10 AM Post #1,382 of 3,654
Gotta give it to AüR Audio after 100+ hours of burn in. It sounds even better. Bass is textured with the right amount, mids excel in the vocal ranges both female and male. The treble extends enough to balance the rest of the frequencies. Coherency is perfect. Abel's tuning is magical yet again. This one is more neutral than previous releases, one thing for sure AüR's IEMs all have different tuning, which makes them unique but still maintains that AAT house sound.

20230620_205216.jpg

Jun 21, 2023 at 6:20 AM Post #1,384 of 3,654
Gotta give it to AüR Audio after 100+ hours of burn in. It sounds even better. Bass is textured with the right amount, mids excel in the vocal ranges both female and male. The treble extends enough to balance the rest of the frequencies. Coherency is perfect. Abel's tuning is magical yet again. This one is more neutral than previous releases, one thing for sure AüR's IEMs all have different tuning, which makes them unique but still maintains that AAT house sound.

20230620_205216.jpg

Would love to hear your thoughts on tonal / technical differences between Alita and Aurora :)

Jun 21, 2023 at 2:57 PM Post #1,386 of 3,654
4 weeks, and recently going up to 7 weeks according to mailing =,=
I waited 7 weeks for my NP. And now I am waiting for my Aurora.
It’s ok. You will receive your IEM, and it will be awesome.

PD: Many people have waited 4, 5, 6… months for their Elysian.

Jun 21, 2023 at 3:04 PM Post #1,387 of 3,654
I waited 7 weeks for my NP. And now I am waiting for my Aurora.
It’s ok. You will receive your IEM, and it will be awesome.

PD: Many people have waited 4, 5, 6… months for their Elysian.

Or 7 months on my ZMF some years ago :beerchug:

4 weeks, and recently going up to 7 weeks according to mailing =,=

Worth the wait, but I know the feel of waiting can be long.
Then you you buy something more while waiting.
Then you start to research more, you question your purchase.
Then you get your mail with shipping number.
And the sweet thing when its there and you plug them in for the first time and you understand all the praise.

Sit back and relax and try to wait patiently :D

Jun 21, 2023 at 3:41 PM Post #1,389 of 3,654
Speaking of Patience….

💥 Neon Pro is in the house!! 💥

Some beauty pics to keep you thirsty until I post impressions in a few days. 🥳

IMG_8233.jpeg
IMG_8240.jpeg
IMG_8242.jpegIMG_8239.jpeg

Jun 21, 2023 at 4:05 PM Post #1,390 of 3,654
The 6 week wait for Alita was easy because I wasn't on this site(much), so I kind of stopped even thinking about them until I got the "surprise" that they had shipped. Also, they are upfront about the 4-8 weeks so I was prepared to be patient.

Speaking of...I have received my Aurora. Way faster than I ever expected. I was prepared to wait much, much longer, and was frankly stunned when I saw they were shipped(two days ago), and stunned again when I saw they were out for delivery this morning. Sorry for the homies still waiting on their IEMs. Also, props to the guys at Aür for remembering my request for a 3.5mm cable(they also hooked me up with a 3.5 for my Alita). I didn't have to remind them or anything and little things like that go a long way. First impression is that the face plate is beautiful, almost watercolor-like with shifting pastel colors! Nice. Now, time for some burn in!

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2023 at 10:24 PM Post #1,391 of 3,654
Speaking of Patience….

💥 Neon Pro is in the house!! 💥

Some beauty pics to keep you thirsty until I post impressions in a few days. 🥳

IMG_8233.jpeg
IMG_8240.jpeg
IMG_8242.jpegIMG_8239.jpeg
Congrats on finally receiving yours, I know your wait was a bit longer! I hope you agree the wait was worth it!

Jun 21, 2023 at 10:52 PM Post #1,392 of 3,654
Congrats on finally receiving yours, I know your wait was a bit longer! I hope you agree the wait was worth it!
I’ve been listening for about 6 hours and I’m so glad I bought this set because I intended it for my Metal library and it does not disappoint at all. Finding vocals a bit recessed, especially with the bass switch on. But it’s nothing dramatic. I definitely prefer NP over the SR8, although different tunings. Just purely in terms of price and what the Neon Pro brings to my collection. The soundstage is not as wide as SR8 but NP has a really great depth of stage! And for me this really helps me feel more engaged with my music. I was not expecting NP to have such a warmth to its FR. This is welcomed by me as it's not at all veiled. The bass is more of a mid bass tilt in comparison to SR8 more sub bass tilt. Dynamically the NP is the clear winner with really nice layering (not a huge amount of air between notes but sufficient) and Imaging that seems pretty consistent with this price bracket. While SR8 is more detailed and Neon Pro more nuanced across the board. For me, Neon Pro really makes my music come to life without sounding flat and in your face, meaning with SR8 I could only sense a left and right sound field that lacked depth and height. NP is also much more energetic than SR8, but I’m not finding it to have any issues with any genre except the vocal recession that may not have the most tonally correct timbre. It’s not a deal breaker for me as I’ll be using these mainly for Metal! With the bass switch off, I can hear more detail come through as well as vocals coming forward a bit. I really enjoyed this setting with Jazz Trio.

These are early impressions. I’m sure I’ll have more to say in the next week. And some things may change. Just my take after 6 hours of listening. It’s a great set.

Would be very interesting to compare the Neon Pro against the Vision Ears VE8

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2023 at 12:04 PM Post #1,393 of 3,654
Just like Alita, Aurora fits so perfect for me it's almost like a custom. They seem to "lock" into my ear. But I could see how people with different ear anatomy might have an issue. I noticed in my email Aur had an IEM go missing in transit, sounds like a nightmare to deal with. I don't envy them, except for their talent haha.

These are real beauties, the pictures don't do them justice
20230622_130138.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back