AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Apr 26, 2023 at 5:44 PM Post #932 of 3,795
Hey guys, is there any other way to get Aur IEMS besides their website?

Apr 26, 2023 at 7:38 PM Post #933 of 3,795
Hey guys, is there any other way to get Aur IEMS besides their website?
On their FB page I think you can also order them there (at least you used to be able to do this, though that might have only been before they had a website).

Apr 26, 2023 at 11:04 PM Post #936 of 3,795
Oh my goodness, I really look forward to this comparison!
I’m curious your thoughts between the SR8 and the DTE500…I’m on the fence about the DTE500

Apr 26, 2023 at 11:08 PM Post #937 of 3,795
Gratz thats a good deal, get ready for fun :beerchug:

Listening now to Lovers in Paris with my Neon Pro paired with the BlackSoul. For me this is perfection and the album sounds sublime together with NP.

1682536440925.png

DSCF2448 (Large).jpg
What a nice eye catching combo. What do you perceive the black soul is bringing out of NP? Or how does it differ from the stock cable? I know @marklivia pairs his with a silver and gold Xinhs cable and loves it. Very curious what differences you both prefer with your respective cable choices. Thanks for the help. ✌🏼

Nice album choice as well. 😃

Apr 26, 2023 at 11:17 PM Post #938 of 3,795
I’m curious your thoughts between the SR8 and the DTE500…I’m on the fence about the DTE500

My SR8 is out on loan at the moment... Will be for a week or so. I do like the DTE500 quite a bit, but to me it borders on having some bite in the upper mids / lower treble. But it definitely punches well above its price like the bigger brother.

Apr 27, 2023 at 12:10 AM Post #939 of 3,795
What a nice eye catching combo. What do you perceive the black soul is bringing out of NP? Or how does it differ from the stock cable? I know @marklivia pairs his with a silver and gold Xinhs cable and loves it. Very curious what differences you both prefer with your respective cable choices. Thanks for the help. ✌🏼

Nice album choice as well. 😃

First thing I like is the design, it looks great on the NP. I have used 3 cables mainly on NP, and tested around 10 both more cheap and more expensive.

Favorite pairing for me is a mid tier XINHS Pure copper in 26AWG, good note weight and does nothing wrong.

The BlackSoul is my next favorite, for me it seems to tame the treble a small amount without taking away detail(If it take away detail it's negligible). It's a copper cable with some extra material in the mix that is probably reducing the conductivity? Hard to say, as the changes are small and how much is because of placebo since I have read the description I will never know.

Apr 27, 2023 at 5:02 PM Post #941 of 3,795
Used my AüR Aure today while doing some paperwork, loved how the ergonomics and how the sound never gets fatuiging and I can use them for hours.

Still not sure which cable I prefer on Aure, both pure copper and the white crane from XINHS is great. Tried also my 16core copper from ISN and that is very good 😊

received_572486728309844.jpeg

Apr 27, 2023 at 5:06 PM Post #942 of 3,795
Used my AüR Aure today while doing some paperwork, loved how the ergonomics and how the sound never gets fatuiging and I can use them for hours.

Still not sure which cable I prefer on Aure, both pure copper and the white crane from XINHS is great. Tried also my 16core copper from ISN and that is very good 😊

received_572486728309844.jpeg
Just love these! :) I love the looks of the green stock Hook-X cable with mine. That said, I also really like the stock cable with these.

Apr 28, 2023 at 9:26 AM Post #943 of 3,795

The white crane looks really georgeous on the Aure... :)

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:31 PM Post #944 of 3,795
The white crane looks really georgeous on the Aure... :)

Yeah I know, the whitecrane is beautiful together with Aure or IEMs in general. Not looking as beautiful, but I have a love for the pure copper look also.

Dedicating the weekend to learning about my Aure and to write on my review for it.
Not getting as big of a review as NP, still this IEM deserve review even if its discontinued.

Agnes Obel with Citizen of Glass sounds extremely perfect with Aure, hard to beat Aure for vocals. Love this.

DSCF2444.jpg

Apr 28, 2023 at 1:26 PM Post #945 of 3,795
Yeah I know, the whitecrane is beautiful together with Aure or IEMs in general. Not looking as beautiful, but I have a love for the pure copper look also.

Dedicating the weekend to learning about my Aure and to write on my review for it.
Not getting as big of a review as NP, still this IEM deserve review even if its discontinued.

Agnes Obel with Citizen of Glass sounds extremely perfect with Aure, hard to beat Aure for vocals. Love this.

DSCF2444.jpg

Yes, that copper looks stunning on the Aure also. WOW!

I look forward to reading your review on them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back