AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Mar 15, 2023 at 2:07 AM Post #421 of 3,801
Alita is probably the most mature set I've listened to. It's a warm neutral with plenty of detail and does woody instrumental notes so well.
Hi,

Most mature Aür Audio set, or ever? 😉

Funny, because for me, it's the same.... But with the AURE Audio Ringo's. 😇😀

Mature and magical, or the contrary.

Perfect with classical and acoustic genres. The others genres have a very good rendering too (classic rock and deep - jazz- funk 🤘), no question, but.... 🥰🥰🥰😎👉❤️

And it's ever.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2023 at 5:27 AM Post #422 of 3,801
Hi,

Most mature Aür Audio set, or ever? 😉

Funny, because for me, it's the same.... But with the AURE Audio Ringo's. 😇😀

Mature and magical, or the contrary.

Perfect with classical and acoustic genres. The others genres have a very good rendering too (classic rock and deep - jazz- funk 🤘), no question, but.... 🥰🥰🥰😎👉❤️

And it's ever.

I've not heard the Ringo, obviously. However, the Alita is the most naturally 'mature' set I've ever heard. Something that follows close to my audible neutral (with maybe some slight deemphasis in the treble) and has the textures and detailing rendered very realistically.
Nothing is over accentuated for instrumental replay.

It has an appeal that certainly develops slower than the V of the Neon Pro or the vocal forward Aure but it's an refined appeal that I respect greatly.

Mar 15, 2023 at 6:48 AM Post #423 of 3,801
I've not heard the Ringo, obviously. However, the Alita is the most naturally 'mature' set I've ever heard. Something that follows close to my audible neutral (with maybe some slight deemphasis in the treble) and has the textures and detailing rendered very realistically.
Nothing is over accentuated for instrumental replay.

It has an appeal that certainly develops slower than the V of the Neon Pro or the vocal forward Aure but it's an refined appeal that I respect greatly.
Very nice :beerchug:

Otherwise it's not a contest, of course.

But for me, it's my benchmark (naturalness so to speak).

And what's funny is the proximity of the brand names. :L3000:

On the other hand, the Ringo's were a shooting star. There must have been roughly 5 pieces produced ; that's all. So a completely confidential product....

But what a product !!! An UFO. :sweat_smile:

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2023 at 7:46 AM Post #424 of 3,801
Which one of these iems is best for orchestral music? Also, how do you order them?

Mar 15, 2023 at 7:53 AM Post #426 of 3,801
Which one of these iems is best for orchestral music? Also, how do you order them?
Most seems to prefer Alita, it has most resolution while staying more relaxed in the treble. Neon Pro does it well also but this has more intense treble, so it depends on taste also.

They are closed down til end of month.

https://www.auraudio.store/

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2023 at 7:55 AM Post #427 of 3,801
Very nice :beerchug:

Otherwise it's not a contest, of course.

But for me, it's my benchmark (naturalness so to speak).

And what's funny is the proximity of the brand names. :L3000:

On the other hand, the Ringo's were a shooting star. There must have been roughly 5 pieces produced ; that's all. So a completely confidential product....

But what a product !!! An UFO. :sweat_smile:
Ringo Starr the Beatles Drummer boy?

Mar 15, 2023 at 8:33 AM Post #428 of 3,801

Tough one between Alita and Neon Pro. I think I would take Alita for more a resolving, mid focused, neutral replay. NP has some great dynamics for an all BA set and that does help make orchestral more dramatic...

All a matter of taste, as @Leonarfd said.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2023 at 9:23 AM Post #429 of 3,801
Last edited:
Mar 15, 2023 at 11:06 AM Post #430 of 3,801
Tough one between Alita and Neon Pro. I think I would take Alita for more a resolving, mid focused, neutral replay. NP has some great dynamics to for an all BA set and that does help make orchestral more dramatic...

I went for the NP as I only listen rock / progressive / metal.
Waiting for time to pass until mine is sent to me (I still have a lot to wait for 😅🥲).

Mar 15, 2023 at 1:10 PM Post #431 of 3,801

No doubt, Alita

Most seems to prefer Alita, it has most resolution while staying more relaxed in the treble. Neon Pro does it well also but this has more intense treble, so it depends on taste also.

They are closed down til end of month.

https://www.auraudio.store/

Tough one between Alita and Neon Pro. I think I would take Alita for more a resolving, mid focused, neutral replay. NP has some great dynamics for an all BA set and that does help make orchestral more dramatic...

Pretty much spot on. Alita is my preference for Orchestral since over 50% of my library consists of it.

It can get loud and not be fatiguing due to how the treble is tuned. Surprisingly enough it doesn't lose the details and resolution with the treble roll off; furthermore, it's the best in terms of how realistic the instruments sound, at least to me.

Here is graph of the NP (red) vs Alita (blue)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230305_001654_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305_001654_YouTube.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Mar 15, 2023 at 1:45 PM Post #432 of 3,801
Pretty much spot on. Alita is my preference for Orchestral since over 50% of my library consists of it.

It can get loud and not be fatiguing due to how the treble is tuned. Surprisingly enough it doesn't lose the details and resolution with the treble roll off; furthermore, it's the best in terms of how realistic the instruments sound, at least to me.

Here is graph of the NP (red) vs Alita (blue)

This is another reason I like it so much. I listen reasonably loud. I want to feel the resonance of strings and the gain on Alita let's me run on the louder side and bring out the dynamics. As you say, despite the cautious treble tuning, it doesn't sound dull.

Mar 15, 2023 at 1:59 PM Post #433 of 3,801
Sounds like a mature tuning, in my book 😉

Mar 15, 2023 at 2:23 PM Post #434 of 3,801
This is another reason I like it so much. I listen reasonably loud. I want to feel the resonance of strings and the gain on Alita let's me run on the louder side and bring out the dynamics. As you say, despite the cautious treble tuning, it doesn't sound dull.
Yes, and I currently have the Penon Impact as my substitute while my Alita is on tour and it still doesn't match the Alita due to the Impact's forwardness in the mids which is great for vocals but Alita is a different beast.
Sounds like a mature tuning, in my book 😉
I cannot wait for my Mentawai to come in from Fred. I keep reading its Traillii with DD bass and more energy. 😁

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2023 at 2:29 PM Post #435 of 3,801

Will AUR be taking orders after March, do you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back