9th Vienna Meet: 27th of February 2016
Dec 16, 2015 at 4:20 AM Post #16 of 133
I am selling my LD mk III with all the tubes if anyones interested

http://www.head-fi.org/t/791177/little-dot-mk-iii-ton-of-tubes

Dec 16, 2015 at 6:13 AM Post #17 of 133
Yes, I agree with plakat that second room is not an option. From my point of view at least because there are no bookable rooms at the TU that would be placed next to each other or connected to each other.

The best what we can do is just book more spacious room and separate lounge for food, drinks and conversations within it. And also keep voices reasonably low. Let's do so and  see how it goes this time and then we can make next iteration to optimize balance between social and listening aspects.

Dec 16, 2015 at 6:18 AM Post #18 of 133
  Yes, I agree with plakat that second room is not an option. From my point of view at least because there are no bookable rooms at the TU that would be placed next to each other or connected to each other.

The best what we can do is just book more spacious room and separate lounge for food, drinks and conversations within it. And also keep voices reasonably low. Let's do so and  see how it goes this time and then we can make next iteration to optimize balance between social and listening aspects.

Maybe we could move to the larger room at the top of the building? There we could space it out a bit more...

Dec 16, 2015 at 6:41 AM Post #19 of 133
Right, I meant exactly that room at the rooftop, as it's the biggest available and also has favulous view over the Viennese rooms.
But with that room it's tricky because it's usually subject to pay for. Though as far as I understand, there might be exceptions.

Dec 16, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #20 of 133
great news guys

Dec 16, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #21 of 133
Originally Posted by Edgar Kaksis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

But with that room it's tricky because it's usually subject to pay for. Though as far as I understand, there might be exceptions.

If you could calculate how much there is to pay for everyone it should be no problem.
At least if it's kept at a reasonable level, i think all of us are willing to pay a small fee for it. 
smily_headphones1.gif

It would be great though if you could get this "exception" from the room management 
wink.gif

Greetings, KoRnasteniker

Dec 16, 2015 at 4:52 PM Post #22 of 133
I'd prefer to keep it simple... We would have to know how many people will be there, would not be able to accept new guests, would need to fill in if some do not show up... Let's see if TU sponsors us, otherwise I'd vote for the simpler room.

Jan 4, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #23 of 133
First off A Happy New Year to all of you!

As @Nomax wants to invite a special guest, whose dense timetable only shows a slot on Februar 27th I'd vote for that date.
Lets make that final as soon as possible so that I can invite those not present on this forum (and allow others to do the same for their contacts.

Looking forward to see you all again (and hopefully lots of new people as well)!

I'll bring along some new toys that made their way to my home late last year (or are still waiting at customs in one case...):
Sennheiser HD800S
Sennheiser HDVD800
Fostex TH-X00
V-Moda ZN
Chord Mojo

Would be interesting to have someone bring a (possibly modded) HD800 along to compare to the S.

Jan 4, 2016 at 4:55 PM Post #25 of 133
  First off A Happy New Year to all of you!

As @Nomax wants to invite a special guest, whose dense timetable only shows a slot on Februar 27th I'd vote for that date.
Lets make that final as soon as possible so that I can invite those not present on this forum (and allow others to do the same for their contacts.

Looking forward to see you all again (and hopefully lots of new people as well)!

I'll bring along some new toys that made their way to my home late last year (or are still waiting at customs in one case...):
Sennheiser HD800S
Sennheiser HDVD800
Fostex TH-X00
V-Moda ZN
Chord Mojo

Would be interesting to have someone bring a (possibly modded) HD800 along to compare to the S.

can't wait to hear the Mojo, christmas was good this year i guess. lot of toys.

Jan 5, 2016 at 3:26 AM Post #26 of 133
27th would fit my schedule as well. I could bring anything, but not everything from my gear list as I will take a flight and the gear needs to fit my baggage :)

You can bring the Schnaps from the Supermarket in Vienna and i will bring the wurst!lol

Nomax

Jan 6, 2016 at 6:33 AM Post #28 of 133

Sounds good! Deal. :)

I already found a number of perfect shops for good Schnaps in Vienna or I will bring one from my selection at home. Either way, I guess we will have a good one :)

Just be careful with that stupid 100ml limit for on-board baggage... would really be a waste to give a nice single malt to airport security.

Jan 6, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #29 of 133
if anyone is travelling from graz or could pick me up from Kapfenberg would be great as i have a lot of equipment and won't be possible to get it along by train

Jan 6, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #30 of 133

Just be careful with that stupid 100ml limit for on-board baggage... would really be a waste to give a nice single malt to airport security.

I thought you are not allowed to put any liquids in the hand luggage at all? If I bring it with me, I put it into the normal luggage anyway. But thanks for the tip :)

Maybe I will use the opportunity to visit some fine Vienna whisky stores before :D

If it will be the 27th, when will the meet start? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back