$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Oct 7, 2014 at 5:30 AM Post #4,370 of 6,549
  1.0 is coming soon.

Glad to heard it..

Anyway, Hello! I am proud owners of the Calyx M from Indonesia.. Nice to meet you, People on Head-Fi 
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #4,371 of 6,549
Glad to heard it..

Anyway, Hello! I am proud owners of the Calyx M from Indonesia.. Nice to meet you, People on Head-Fi :D

Greetings from Singapore! Welcome to audio bliss! :)

Oct 7, 2014 at 6:31 AM Post #4,373 of 6,549
Recently I have been craving for the various Chinese DAP that has came out such as Lotoo PAW Gold and L5P. To me Colorfly C4 was the reason I got into portable Audio, it was that purchase that open the door for me ( so to speak) to the rest of my other audio products.

I can live with Calyx M happily and once they release their fix for low impedance IEM i will be a very happy camper pairing the K3003 with calyx M but part of me wants to explore the China made DAP. Anyone else interested in taking one for the team ? :D

http://penonaudio.com/Luxury-Precision-LP5

Oct 8, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #4,378 of 6,549
I just logged into head-Fi to post the link but you beat me to it Frank I. Thanks, I enjoyed writing it and I'm also gonna enjoy doing the review on the 802. I'm glad to report that it seems the audiophile DAP market is finally putting out some nice sounding players with acceptable user experiences.

Oct 8, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #4,380 of 6,549
I just logged into head-Fi to post the link but you beat me to it Frank I. Thanks, I enjoyed writing it and I'm also gonna enjoy doing the review on the 802. I'm glad to report that it seems the audiophile DAP market is finally putting out some nice sounding players with acceptable user experiences.

Nice review. Your comments comparing the Calyx M to the AK120 apply equally to the AK240. I had all three, but have just sold the AK240, which I can't justify keeping, when I find the Calyx M to be superior at around a third of the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back