$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Apr 29, 2014 at 7:23 AM Post #2,356 of 6,549
We are probably steering just a tad too close to sound science territories... Need more M news and impression, need them soon!!!

Apr 30, 2014 at 7:30 AM Post #2,357 of 6,549
Well i don't know how soon i can provide impressions but i have ordered one. They reckon shipping on the 19th of May.

I am really looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Apr 30, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #2,362 of 6,549
Congrats for your purchase, can't wait to hear what you have to say!
beerchug.gif

Where did you get your unit from?

From where?  Link please.

Yep that's the one... I asked them about it a few weeks ago since they have other Calyx products. The made it available for pre order about a week ago but i was hunting around the net to see if it showed up anywhere else cheaper. It hasn't. $1299 AUD delivered express. I don't think that's too bad to get my hands on quickly. It is probably about $140 AUD more than it could be purchased for later but i really don't care. As long as it sounds good that is. I am hoping it goes beautifully with my new DITA The Answer.

Apr 30, 2014 at 10:00 AM Post #2,365 of 6,549

Yep that's the one... I asked them about it a few weeks ago since they have other Calyx products. The made it available for pre order about a week ago but i was hunting around the net to see if it showed up anywhere else cheaper. It hasn't. $1299 AUD delivered express. I don't think that's too bad to get my hands on quickly.

Did the price get raised? Or are Australia prices naturally higher? I remember the original price was supposed to be $995 USD?

Apr 30, 2014 at 10:06 AM Post #2,367 of 6,549
  Did the price get raised? Or are Australia prices naturally higher? I remember the original price was supposed to be $995 USD?

Australian prices tend to be naturally higher for electronics. Just on exchange rates with no fees it would be $1075 anyway.

Apr 30, 2014 at 10:13 AM Post #2,368 of 6,549
lol and they mentioned a special pre-order price after discussing with the distributors...
yea.. very 'special' alright 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back