9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression.
Sep 5, 2014 at 9:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 95

gmahler2u

Headphoneus Supremus
It was big success, the meeting turn out blast!!!  I thank every attendee who came today without you this meeting would be meaning less!! People brought soo much gears that we had too little time to explore them all.  The special thank you goes out to Mrscotchguy and Satwilson!!  Without your help I would be lost!!  I also thank who came from Okolahoma City, Wichita, and Omaha!!!
Too many thanks but it's must...Also, thanks to our sponsors,  OPPO, Nordust cable, and ZMF headphone.  Comeback next year, I make sure get headphone for next year.
I'll upload picture later.

The Conclusion, I'm looking in the Spring.  The date, I don't know yet.  I have a title for this meeting "The spring fever festival"

Sep 13, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #2 of 95
hola

Sep 13, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #3 of 95
Had a good time at the meet, Unfortunately I didn't get to stay long, got a flat tire on the way there and had to get back to pick up the repaired tire before noon.  Really enjoyed getting to hear everyone's equipment and hope that the few of you who got to listen to the Lucid Labs CMOY's enjoyed them.  

Sep 13, 2014 at 7:33 PM Post #4 of 95
I had a blast!!
Now to processing pictures....

Sep 13, 2014 at 9:46 PM Post #9 of 95
  Had a good time at the meet, Unfortunately I didn't get to stay long, got a flat tire on the way there and had to get back to pick up the repaired tire before noon.  Really enjoyed getting to hear everyone's equipment and hope that the few of you who got to listen to the Lucid Labs CMOY's enjoyed them.  

Sorry about that, I didn't see you leave.  But we'll see you in next meeting.  Next time, no computer crashing.  

cheers

Sep 13, 2014 at 10:03 PM Post #11 of 95
Thanks to gmahler2u for setting up a great event! Lots of attendees and equipment. Some of the audio highlights for me were a Yamaha ortho out of a vintage tube amp, ecp Black Diamond headphone amp, and the Oppo HA-1. The CMOY I tried from stevovee was also very impressive and produced a big sound from only a 9-volt battery.

Sep 13, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #12 of 95
Wooo...I want that TH900, and LCD-3  My wallet already broke sooo bad

L3000.gif

Sep 13, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #13 of 95
Thanks to gmahler2u for setting up a great event! Lots of attendees and equipment. Some of the audio highlights for me were a Yamaha ortho out of a vintage tube amp, ecp Black Diamond headphone amp, and the Oppo HA-1. The CMOY I tried from stevovee was also very impressive and produced a big sound from only a 9-volt battery.

I also love your gear, Sony walkman and amp....Grado sounded smooth as silk!! LOVE IT!  

Thanks for come by!! come again!!!

Sep 13, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #14 of 95
Pics!

Grab the full gallery in ZIP archive using this link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!YB8GlabZ!mVZmA3ph9F-Q7kPjhku02gaTYULKDMh-Mi-Jt6gYma8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back