80 gb or 100 gb iPod rumors - are they true?
Aug 13, 2005 at 11:54 PM Post #61 of 63
In July Apple released the 20gb and 60gb color Ipods that users are calling v4.5. Many people wondered what happened to the 30gb and 40gb size range. I believe that they left it out so that they could introduce the new video pod at 40gb and 80gb size.

As far as cameras go... I browse mp3 forums all the time I can't think of a single post that I've seen with someone wishing that they had a camera on their ipod. I would be suprised if they went in that direction but it is certainly a possibility.
Keep in mind that just because apple may have built a camera ipod doesn't mean it will ever get to production.

Aug 14, 2005 at 12:02 AM Post #62 of 63
I'd like to be able to search rather than scroll. I can imagine a 15000 track iPod has quite a few artists in it. Being able to select from the alphabet would be good.

Aug 14, 2005 at 1:11 AM Post #63 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by neversummer
As far as cameras go... I browse mp3 forums all the time I can't think of a single post that I've seen with someone wishing that they had a camera on their ipod. I would be suprised if they went in that direction but it is certainly a possibility.
Keep in mind that just because apple may have built a camera ipod doesn't mean it will ever get to production.

there are camera mp3-players. for a LONGGGG time... the market is soooo niche the i-have-the-same-one-too market will never do it. maybe apple will put in a junk camera like on cell-phones.... doubtfull.

anyways, to the memory argument, more size is awsome. although you never listen to all of it in 1 sitting, it is a pain in the arse to move songs about... 99.995% of people with the little smart-media players have the same 30 (or so) songs on there that they first put on when they got the thing, never changed.. maybe changed 2 times...

with regards to sorting: i thought the ipod did sort.

edit: HAHA the ipod dosnt search? like you cant type in the name alphabetically and have it come up dictionarry style? i laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back