7Hz Impressions & Discussion
Apr 13, 2022 at 10:50 PM Post #2,551 of 4,271
A Uuuge sound.

Attachments

• 20220414_042735.jpg
    20220414_042735.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Apr 13, 2022 at 11:01 PM Post #2,553 of 4,271
Nothing wrong with that. There's a reason why tips comes in different sizes, just like condoms :)

Can I buy some magnum size tips that are actually medium-small size? I'm a bit self conscious about my size.

Apr 13, 2022 at 11:37 PM Post #2,554 of 4,271
I am listening to my Timeless after listening to a set of Kinera Db005 Pro IEM I got cheap and now I wish my Timeless had more upper aggressive , mids maybe not as smooth ,more aggressive.

Is there a IEM that's mixes the two just a bit more upper frequently energy?

I use a hip Dac and Sony DAP as reference and a E1DA as well a Q5K all balanced cables by Hakugei and my favorite tips are Final .

Any feedback is appreciated I am looking for something a little different than the 7hz I was hoping the Olina might be the answer?

Apr 14, 2022 at 12:38 AM Post #2,556 of 4,271
I am listening to my Timeless after listening to a set of Kinera Db005 Pro IEM I got cheap and now I wish my Timeless had more upper aggressive , mids maybe not as smooth ,more aggressive.

Is there a IEM that's mixes the two just a bit more upper frequently energy?

I use a hip Dac and Sony DAP as reference and a E1DA as well a Q5K all balanced cables by Hakugei and my favorite tips are Final .

Any feedback is appreciated I am looking for something a little different than the 7hz I was hoping the Olina might be the answer?
P1 or P2 are more aggressive in higher mids/lower trebles. They are planars too but very demanding power wise.

Apr 14, 2022 at 1:10 AM Post #2,558 of 4,271
I find the Timeless very similar to the Kinera Nanna Imperial in mids. They are full, close and warm. Kineras had something more- a hard to describe magic which gave me thrills with female vocals. But the Timeless are very close and its a similar type of vocal presentation. But the bass, controll throughout the whole frequency is better on the Timeless.

Apr 14, 2022 at 3:19 AM Post #2,559 of 4,271
You're welcome.

I think you're taking it the wrong way. No offense is or was intended. Regardless, I offer my apologies.
No worries at all, I apologize, as well, it's just the Internet.. All the best! :)

Apr 14, 2022 at 8:40 AM Post #2,560 of 4,271
Hey ya'll. A bit late to the party, but I am happy to be joining the club with my set of Timeless arriving tomorrow! I am really looking forward to that planar goodness, and can't wait to hear them hooked up to my Cayin RU6.

Fun times ahead. . .:ksc75smile:

Apr 14, 2022 at 7:03 PM Post #2,562 of 4,271
Holy WoW. I've been a big fan of the Timeless in general and where @DrewVz has been advocating XINHS Graphene cable, I've been loving the Xin Pure Silver Litz. I decided to order 3 of the XIN 8 cores pure silver and single crystal copper mixed braid and all I can say is my timeless have just gone to a whole new level. All the depth and warmthof copper with all the crystailne detail of silver. My goodness! I picked up 1 X MMCX and 2 X .78mm one long, one flat. I'm sold! I'm going to try these on the eternal, and put one of them over to my EJ07M - Really an outstanding cable.

Attachments

• IMG_20220414_154449.jpg
    IMG_20220414_154449.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220414_154648.jpg
    IMG_20220414_154648.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Apr 14, 2022 at 10:15 PM Post #2,563 of 4,271
I find the Timeless very similar to the Kinera Nanna Imperial in mids. They are full, close and warm. Kineras had something more- a hard to describe magic which gave me thrills with female vocals. But the Timeless are very close and its a similar type of vocal presentation. But the bass, controll throughout the whole frequency is better on the Timeless.
I don’t have them but I’m surprised they aren’t compared to the ER2XX, given how much they overlap in Crin’s measurement.

Apr 14, 2022 at 10:23 PM Post #2,564 of 4,271
Holy WoW. I've been a big fan of the Timeless in general and where @DrewVz has been advocating XINHS Graphene cable, I've been loving the Xin Pure Silver Litz. I decided to order 3 of the XIN 8 cores pure silver and single crystal copper mixed braid and all I can say is my timeless have just gone to a whole new level. All the depth and warmthof copper with all the crystailne detail of silver. My goodness! I picked up 1 X MMCX and 2 X .78mm one long, one flat. I'm sold! I'm going to try these on the eternal, and put one of them over to my EJ07M - Really an outstanding cable.
Interesting. I've actually switched to a 4 core 7N OCC Litz cable with graphene. It leaves the old graphene SPC cable in the dust. From your description, I think my cable must sound similar to yours. I also bought one for my full sized headphones and it has worked a similar magic with them.

It still astounds me every time I hear someone say that cables don't make a difference. In my experience, a cable can absolutely transform an IEM or headphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back