7Hz Impressions & Discussion
Feb 12, 2022 at 8:36 PM Post #2,056 of 4,269
Yes, but it is going to be a DD IEM not planar; 7Hz Eternal single dynamic driver.

I have heard good things regarding the Shuoer S12, but I cannot speak from experience on those.
Speaking of the Eternal, has anyone pulled the trigger on these yet? Looking at Linsoul and Hifigo, it looks like they are available now.

Feb 12, 2022 at 9:14 PM Post #2,057 of 4,269
Speaking of the Eternal, has anyone pulled the trigger on these yet? Looking at Linsoul and Hifigo, it looks like they are available now.
I did. They're not shipping yet apparently. Confusing, since they say they're in stock. Even the reviewers don't have them yet.

Feb 12, 2022 at 9:37 PM Post #2,058 of 4,269
I did. They're not shipping yet apparently. Confusing, since they say they're in stock. Even the reviewers don't have them yet.
I will be watching for your arrival of these with great interest!

Feb 12, 2022 at 10:05 PM Post #2,059 of 4,269
I will be watching for your arrival of these with great interest!
I'll be sure to post my thoughts here asap. Honestly I only bought them for two reasons: I was looking for a good DD anyway just for something new, and also just to support 7Hz for their future.

I do not expect them to match the Timeless in performance. The Eternal DD just can't possibly be fast enough to match the technicalities of the planar. But I'm hoping their timbre might be agreeable to my ears and offer a new sound compared to the Timeless.

We'll see. Hopefully I'll get them this month.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2022 at 2:30 AM Post #2,060 of 4,269
i used to work with a guy that in the 60s went to a music festival in upstate NY called Woodstock, he looked around, didn't like it and went home.

You worked with Pete Townshend?

Feb 13, 2022 at 5:51 PM Post #2,065 of 4,269
For less bass and wider soundstage, Whizzer SS20 or JVC Spiral Dots. Both are wide bore like Azla and work with a shallow fit. For more v-shaped, SpinFit CP100/+, or CP145 depending on your personal fit preference (CP145 is pointier and slightly longer).
I get a ton of bass with the regular Azla Sednaearfit ("long"). More bass with the Azla than with Spinfits. With the Azla shorts I get a good seal but significantly less bass.
With Epro (EP00) I also get a ton of bass, more than with the long Azla's. I think the Epro results in more bass than anything I've tried with the possible exception of the small bore stock tips (KBear 08).

Feb 13, 2022 at 6:05 PM Post #2,066 of 4,269
Anyone using the Whizzer Easytips SS20? Just curious if anyone wants to swap some tip sizes, since they are only available in the Sample Pack. I'm looking for Large. I have M, S, SS available for trade from my pack. I figure it would be around a buck or so to mail a small envelope for tips.

Feb 13, 2022 at 6:12 PM Post #2,067 of 4,269
I'll pulled the trigger on Eternal also, looking forward - I love single DDs.
I'll be interested to hear how it compares to the Isabellae with regard to timbre, tonal balance, and technicalities. From what I've read, the Isa is a bit thin in the lower frequencies. I'm hoping the Eternal has more beef down low. Not a bass cannon, but definitely full and balanced low frequencies similar to the Timeless.

For imaging and stage, I'm prepared to take a hit. But timbre/tone/balance should be top notch on these. Looking forward to various opinions.

Feb 14, 2022 at 3:22 AM Post #2,069 of 4,269
Sat myself down and ordered the Whizzer SS tips. Let's hope they're good.

So far I am getting the best bass with my SpinFit CP100. The sub bass goes down as deep as possible.
I am getting the exact same feeling with my SpinFit CP100+ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back