64 Audio Trió 30% Off
Dec 20, 2019 at 8:41 AM Post #16 of 38
Cable rolling trio also can improve the sound, overall Id say the stock cable is very good make trio sound balanced.
Trio like silver cables I think.

Soon will receive a plussound gold plated silver cable , it was the reccomend type, so soon new experiments awaits!
:ksc75smile::ksc75smile::dt880smile:

Nice post.

Do you think the Trio would pair well with Effect Audio Leonidas 2 or the Horus?

Dec 20, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #17 of 38
Nice post.

Do you think the Trio would pair well with Effect Audio Leonidas 2 or the Horus?

I havent tried expensive cable , I did tried the rhapsodio silver and it did being more authority to sound. Bass was more textured. Treble and evened out, more linear.

Christian at Plussound highly recommend me the gold plated silver, and I might think Horus would also be a very good rec...
I somewhere have read that plussound matches better with 64a iems.

Side note I own ares ii bespoke and I do not find it to be a good matche with trio...
Its kinda V shaped, treble get sparkly but a little harsher then stock cable or the silver one. Bass also get more slamming.

Really out of those 3 cables I find pure silver to be best.
Now the new cable arrives soon I will repost my impressions.

Yea LiD , even if it says it can be hooked to any sources and maintains same sound signature, my wm1z sounds way better with trio in Se vs my galaxy s9 lol.
So good dap will improve sound, or means trio do scale with better source

Dec 20, 2019 at 9:02 AM Post #18 of 38
I just ordered the Tia Trio to be my one universal for when I don’t want to use a custom, such as at work. Angie will be sold as I never liked the size anyway.

Dec 20, 2019 at 10:26 AM Post #20 of 38
Haha didn't you just buy a custom phantom? ... I am tempted I have to admit.

Yes I did and both paid for with cash (actually cash that will 100% pay off the credit card). That is the only way in my opinion.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019 at 4:49 PM Post #22 of 38
Dec 22, 2019 at 11:35 AM Post #23 of 38
Is the Trio good to listen to straight out of the box or does it need burn in? If it does need some burn in, how many hours?

Dec 22, 2019 at 11:56 AM Post #24 of 38
Is the Trio good to listen to straight out of the box or does it need burn in? If it does need some burn in, how many hours?

the recommended is 250 hours, you can go for 150 if impatient :)

Dec 22, 2019 at 12:04 PM Post #25 of 38
So 10 days+ The most I’ve done before is 100 hours. The Trio’s won’t be cooked then until after the new year.

Dec 22, 2019 at 12:20 PM Post #26 of 38
So 10 days+ The most I’ve done before is 100 hours. The Trio’s won’t be cooked then until after the new year.

I did feel a good difference for the first 100 hours, the last 150 was really a finishing part of the burn in, less apparent lets say.

Dec 25, 2019 at 6:39 PM Post #27 of 38
My Tia Trio have arrived. Straight out of the box they sound really good. I listened to a few test tracks, and wow! I can’t really compare them to the other IEM’s I have because the Trio are on another level. The separation, the bass, the soundstage, are very noticeable. I’ve put them on to burn this evening so I’ll check on them in about 15 hours.

Dec 30, 2019 at 2:47 AM Post #28 of 38
My Tia Trio have arrived. Straight out of the box they sound really good. I listened to a few test tracks, and wow! I can’t really compare them to the other IEM’s I have because the Trio are on another level. The separation, the bass, the soundstage, are very noticeable. I’ve put them on to burn this evening so I’ll check on them in about 15 hours.
I had the same experience, the Trio's are so much better than anything I had tried before.

Dec 31, 2019 at 12:03 AM Post #29 of 38
I'm very happy with my Andromeda (OG), but I find it slightly bass light, and I've always wondered how or if it could be improved on. I bought a Vega to try to scratch that bass itch, but I find it fatiguing (maybe it's the recessed mids). I jumped on this deal hoping for the best of both worlds -- will find out on the weekend!

Jan 4, 2020 at 11:21 PM Post #30 of 38
I'm very happy with my Andromeda (OG), but I find it slightly bass light, and I've always wondered how or if it could be improved on. I bought a Vega to try to scratch that bass itch, but I find it fatiguing (maybe it's the recessed mids). I jumped on this deal hoping for the best of both worlds -- will find out on the weekend!
you won't be dissapointed, the trio sounds like a warmer, more bassy andro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back