500+ posts...
Oct 31, 2008 at 8:46 PM Post #17 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kirosia, we eat Churros in this forum. You should know that by now.

This could get us well on the way to a trillion post party.
icon10.gif
popcorn.gif
icon10.gif

Oct 31, 2008 at 8:52 PM Post #18 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnOYiN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think that with about 10000 posts you might've been able to already cement that.

So, who will be invited to the party?

10,000 posts is nothing, considering I've been here for over ten years.

I plan on inviting red, salamander, aaron, old man, teal'c, and the rest of the boys to my abandoned cabin in the woods. Then I'll hunt them down mercilessly one by one, with the remaining survivor getting a slice of delicious cake before being shotgunned in the face.

Oct 31, 2008 at 9:01 PM Post #20 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I plan on inviting red, salamander, aaron, old man, teal'c, and the rest of the boys to my abandoned cabin in the woods. Then I'll hunt then down mercilessly one by one, with the remaining survivor getting a slice of delicious cake before being shotgunned in the face.

Sort of a male bonding experience I take it?

Nov 1, 2008 at 3:14 PM Post #21 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I plan on inviting red, salamander, aaron, old man, teal'c, and the rest of the boys to my abandoned cabin in the woods. Then I'll hunt them down mercilessly one by one, with the remaining survivor getting a slice of delicious cake before being shotgunned in the face.

I've only just discovered you personally as a user, however i am loving your sense of humour! +1 rep.

Maybe there could be some form of repometer for epeen?

Nov 1, 2008 at 6:41 PM Post #22 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
I like beer and I like cheese,
I like the smell of the westerly breeze,
But what I like more than all of these,
Is to be on horseback.

Hey and away we go,
Through the grass, across the snow,
Big brown beastie, big brown face,
I'd rather be with you than
flying through space.

Now that's a funny song.
beerchug.gif

And here's an appropriate bit of lyrics for the OP since you started and the OP begged for it
wink.gif

Quote:

When you gonna break
Watching every move you make
And everything you do
Evil eyes'll be on you

Nov 1, 2008 at 7:10 PM Post #24 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by myinitialsaredac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't understand the point of this thread, but I want in on it.
Deal.

Dave

Exactly!

Nov 1, 2008 at 7:23 PM Post #25 of 45
I must say respect your joining date / total post amount TopPop. Pretty close to mine. Shows that you havent spammed, or then that you are very bad at it. I, myself, had a two year period of almost no posting at all.

Nov 1, 2008 at 7:33 PM Post #26 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ttvetjanu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I must say respect your joining date / total post amount TopPop. Pretty close to mine. Shows that you havent spammed, or then that you are very bad at it. I, myself, had a two year period of almost no posting at all.

Me, too, actually. I used to frequent Audio Asylum quite often, as I was solely into speakers, but I hopped on here a few years back to ask a quick question about headphones that wasn't really suited for AA, and then didn't come back very often until this last year, when I decided to turn down headphone lane and sell off my speaker rig.

Great place. More inviting atmosphere than AA, in general, so I feel less hesitant to post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back