500+ posts...
Oct 31, 2008 at 4:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 45

TopPop

Headphoneus Supremus
This one just got me one closer.

Thanks for your time.

Oct 31, 2008 at 4:42 PM Post #3 of 45
and people care about their post count... why?

Oct 31, 2008 at 4:45 PM Post #5 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and people care about their post count... why?

It gives my life meaning, and enables me to fulfill all of my wildest hopes and aspirations. Duh.

Oct 31, 2008 at 4:50 PM Post #6 of 45
I never saw the point of even displaying post count on message boards, maybe stick it in a persons profile but it doesn't have to be on every post

Oct 31, 2008 at 6:05 PM Post #8 of 45
I like beer and I like cheese,
I like the smell of the westerly breeze,
But what I like more than all of these,
Is to be on horseback.

Hey and away we go,
Through the grass, across the snow,
Big brown beastie, big brown face,
I'd rather be with you than
flying through space.

Oct 31, 2008 at 6:09 PM Post #9 of 45
Best wishes for the upcoming celebration

Oct 31, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #10 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Best wishes for the upcoming celebration

Many thanks. This truly will make me feel like a better man, and I am confident that my life will take on a whole new perspective at that point. And I couldn't have done it without you beautiful people, and your effort to perpetuate posts like this.

In short, you all make me a better, fuller, more complete man, and once I'm a millionaire (which will most likely happen very soon after my 500+ post mark), I will buy you all new 50" plasma TVs for your trouble and concern.

Oct 31, 2008 at 6:18 PM Post #11 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Many thanks. This truly will make me feel like a better man, and I am confident that my life will take on a whole new perspective at that point. And I couldn't have done it without you beautiful people, and your effort to perpetuate posts like this.

In short, you all make me a better, fuller, more complete man, and once I'm a millionaire (which will most likely happen very soon after my 500+ post mark), I will buy you all new 50" plasma TVs for your trouble and concern.

Plasma TV?
redface.gif

You failed the test.
Back to zero.
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 31, 2008 at 6:39 PM Post #12 of 45
I think people make these threads because it helps cement the feeling that they're members of this great pretzel-loving forum. Personally, I'm waiting for the day I get one trillion posts, since it'll cement the feeling that I have no damned life.

Oct 31, 2008 at 7:07 PM Post #13 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think people make these threads because it helps cement the feeling that they're members of this great pretzel-loving forum. Personally, I'm waiting for the day I get one trillion posts, since it'll cement the feeling that I have no damned life.

I'd come to that party.

Oct 31, 2008 at 7:40 PM Post #14 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that with about 10000 posts you might've been able to already cement that.

So, who will be invited to the party?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back