50% aff all Sennheiser headphones (including IE8)
Feb 17, 2010 at 1:38 AM Post #61 of 92
I am starting to hate this place. Is it a normal request to be temporarily banned until next payday? LOL

Feb 17, 2010 at 1:42 AM Post #62 of 92
ecost.com has these for $240.99 + $10 shipping. They are not on the "authorized" dealer list though that I could find.

Feb 17, 2010 at 2:04 AM Post #65 of 92
This should kick the fake makers square in the pants LOL. I wouldn't waste time on 3rd party companies if you can get this deal direct from Sennheiser. If it's States only then foreign head-fi'ers need to find an obliging US resident headfier to help them out if they can. I just wished this happened 3 weeks ago as it would have saved me $75 but thats life
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 17, 2010 at 2:17 AM Post #66 of 92
BTW anyone thinking of trying a fullsize headphone the HD600 is a VERY nice headphone as is the HD650, at half price your getting them for what I paid for a used set which I have been head over heels with since before Christmas so I would jump on a pair if you have been thinking about it.

HD600 = little more treble centric, slightly more forward brighter mids, and decent but more balanced bass.

HD650 = darker more bass centric, with warmer mids and slightly more rolled off treble.

Both have abot the same soundstage from what I can tell from the few listens I have had with HD650 and from what I have read.

Apearance wise some dislike the HD600 because of the mottled color, personally I don't mind it at all.

If you own an IE8 and want a somewhat similar sound in a full size headphone go HD650. Personally I like have the ability to go warm sounding (IE8) or brighter sound with my HD600 as my music calls for it.

Feb 17, 2010 at 2:23 AM Post #67 of 92
crap, I dont have a phone! This deal can't be used online somehow?

Feb 17, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #68 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by slowpickr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ecost.com has these for $240.99 + $10 shipping. They are not on the "authorized" dealer list though that I could find.

ecost is an authorized UE dealer, so I doubt they're selling sennheiser fakes.

Feb 17, 2010 at 2:40 AM Post #69 of 92
What exactly is the MSRP of the IE8s? $500?

I remember the good old days, when NCIX.com was selling them for $224.

Strange deal, but good for anyone who wants Senn phones, no doubt.

Feb 17, 2010 at 2:41 AM Post #70 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by jleewach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ecost is an authorized UE dealer, so I doubt they're selling sennheiser fakes.

Not fakes, but no warranty from unauthorized dealer.

Feb 17, 2010 at 2:45 AM Post #71 of 92
I find it funny that you can not get to the IE series on sennheiserusa.com anymore. Wonder if they took those down because of too many calls?

Searching Google will give you the correct page link, but you get redirected back to the Sennheiser home page. Maybe they are trying to clear stock for new ones?

Feb 17, 2010 at 3:00 AM Post #73 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockford /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't say that, 50% off senn isn't worth being american
smily_headphones1.gif

any1 who's not american and wants to get this deal. pm and i will work something out with you for a small fee.

and if you live in toronto i can hand deliver them to you. as im there every other week.

Feb 17, 2010 at 3:08 AM Post #74 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by cck5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any1 who's not american and wants to get this deal. pm and i will work something out with you for a small fee.

and if you live in toronto i can hand deliver them to you. as im there every other week.

they are better off getting it from someone not getting taxed.

Feb 17, 2010 at 3:19 AM Post #75 of 92
yeah, new york's online purchase tax sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back