5 Million Star Wars geeks' heads just a-sploded!
Aug 5, 2004 at 3:46 PM Post #16 of 79
yes. with natalie portman and julia roberts stripping. sign me up.

Aug 5, 2004 at 6:36 PM Post #18 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
what is she going to strip to? She has the body of a little boy for crying out loud.

standards.jpg

Aug 5, 2004 at 8:54 PM Post #20 of 79
???
confused.gif

Aug 6, 2004 at 12:10 AM Post #22 of 79
sorry guys, i don't get excited by skinny tiny little white girls with no ass or breasts. She is mediocre. You guys get all hot and bothered because she is famous. I see girls that look the same as her everyday, i have no infatuation with a celeberity, just because she is.

P.S she's from the town next over from my parents house (syosset). I can tell you she is astraightup snob in real life.

Speak for yourself, but don't flame a guy for speaking his mind.
This sort of reminds me of the infatuation alot guys have with the olsen twins.
Skinny + anorexic + famous + looks like a little boy= hot ?
To each their own i suppose. I prefer someone a bit more down to earth, a bit less profile, and yet a bit more, if u get what i mean?

Aug 6, 2004 at 12:30 AM Post #23 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
sorry guys, i don't get excited by skinny tiny little white girls with no ass or breasts. She is mediocre. You guys get all hot and bothered because she is famous. I see girls that look the same as her everyday, i have no infatuation with a celeberity, just because she is.

I agree on the famous part. On top of it is the fact that all the hollywood makeup artists and photographers make them look FAR better than they actually are. I've seen girls in the college I work at that wear little to no makeup and smoke most celebrities.

The first part I disagree with. Big breasts and a fat ass do not a woman make. Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes, even "skinny tiny little white girls". It's more in the way the woman carries herself than anything else.

Apparently, you're alluding to Portman as a whore and a snob. Regardless, and I'll buy the snob part without any evidence right now (heck, I'll buy the whore bit, too) , she is an attractive woman,no breasts, no ass and all.

Oh, and lastly, the Olsen twins are ugly. Just my opinion, though. I'd supply a pic of myself if I could so you guys could have a good laugh like that other guy!
biggrin.gif

Aug 6, 2004 at 12:43 AM Post #24 of 79
look all i'm saying is, i don't find her hot. I can say what i know about her in real life, but i suppose it's inapropriate. I don't just like women with big asses and breasts, but my intent with original reply is she has no buisness playing a stripper when she lacks the hardware.

Let them give her some fake ones or something, i suppose they have no choice.

Aug 6, 2004 at 1:20 AM Post #25 of 79
I can't speak for redshifter, but I think he was just trying to make a joke. I personally didn't even relate his picture with your post. I thought the comment about the knees was hilarious.

I agree with you though that too much of America seems to equate little boy body with hot. I could see falling in love with Natalie Portman, but I wouldn't drop a twenty for a table dance.

Aug 6, 2004 at 1:37 AM Post #26 of 79
No harm, i'm not mad at him or anything... No debating, no nothing : ]

It's his opinion, and your guys that she's hot that's cool.

I'm sorry if i took away from the thread, forget about me : ]

Aug 6, 2004 at 3:19 AM Post #27 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
what is she going to strip to? She has the body of a little boy for crying out loud.

It's even worse than that. Did anyone see her on Conan O'Brien. I swear she looked mishapened. Like her head is way too big for her body or something. Maybe it was the camera angle, but I kept staring at her thinking: "What's wrong with her body, it looks weird." Maybe she's just one of those super-waifs that weight 85 pounds, but I did swear her head looked way too big. (Nice head, though).

Aug 6, 2004 at 5:04 AM Post #29 of 79
The Highschool i went to was full of girls like her. ALot of them had eating disorders. Actually, this girl a year younger then me is pretty famous too. It's pretty disgusting.

Aug 6, 2004 at 5:54 AM Post #30 of 79
I'd say she's slightly above average, maybe an 8.

Her acting is often pretty horrible too, just listen to the scene in Episode II where she falls out there airplane, then Anakin comes to rescue her...some of the worst performances I could imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back