5 Million Star Wars geeks' heads just a-sploded!
Aug 4, 2004 at 6:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 79

redshifter

High Fidelity Gentility• redrum....I mean redshifter• Pee-pee. Hoo-hoo.• I ♥ Garfield
natalie portman has just finished a movie called "closer" in which she plays a stripper. click on her pic for the trailer:

ka-boooom!
blink.gif

Aug 4, 2004 at 7:27 PM Post #3 of 79
Judging from the preview and the cast, I doubt she'll have any nude scenes in the film.

But seeing her in some slinky lingere will float my boat anyway...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 4, 2004 at 9:15 PM Post #6 of 79
cool...thanks for the link, Redshifter

..I ought to watch "Garden State" sometime too...I hear it's supposed to be a pretty good show

As for Star Wars....ick....it's so horrible it shouldn't even be considered part of Natalie Portman's career

On that note, are there any of us who cannot wait for Star Wars ROTS [Revenge Of The Sith, apparently the title for Ep3] to be released?

Aug 4, 2004 at 10:08 PM Post #7 of 79
nice hair.
tongue.gif

and does anyone know what song was playing in the background in the closer trailer?

Aug 4, 2004 at 10:23 PM Post #8 of 79
this movie will probably turn out to be better than any of the star wars movies that we have been and are going to be subjected to in the future.

the only movies in the series that are worth it are the ORIGINALS, and at that rotj is questionable at best, hopefully the third in this series will not feature such cuddly little teddybears!

Aug 4, 2004 at 10:49 PM Post #9 of 79
In that outfit, she looks like the Hollywood version of Natalie Merchant. A movie about stipper Natalie Merchant....
confused.gif

Aug 5, 2004 at 1:30 AM Post #11 of 79
Song is "Caramel" by Suzanne Vega off the 9 objects of desire album.

Aug 5, 2004 at 10:03 AM Post #14 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyson
Song is "Caramel" by Suzanne Vega off the 9 objects of desire album.

thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
what is she going to strip to? She has the body of a little boy for crying out loud.

pwned.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back