4.4mm TRRRS female to 3.5mm male adapter?

Next

Last
  1. kcheung
    I recently purchased the ALO Reference 8 cable with 4.4mm TRRRS connector for use with my Andromeda and Sony WM1A. I would also like to use my iem and cable with my iPhone and therefore I am looking for a good quality 4.4mm TRRRS female to 3.5mm male adapter. Any recommendation?

Thanks in advance.

Kenny

2. Fred Wang
    I'm having one constructed by Peter at Double Helix Cable - from pictures I saw of his adapters, they look well-made. Still waiting on it though, so I can't comment on it realistically yet.

3. kcheung
    Thanks for the info Fred. After some research while waiting for responses here, I ended up going with a custom adapter from plussound.Will see it in 6 weeks.

4. Fred Wang
    Awesome. I've had connectors and cables built by plussound before. I didn't initially recommend them because, when I last checked, they didn't have the option of using a 4.4 Female connector. I'm glad to see it becoming an option there too.

Quasimodosbelfry likes this.
  5. San Man
    Anyone have luck with finding this adapter?

6. kcheung
  7. San Man
  8. kcheung
    When I ordered mine, on their web site it estimated 6 weeks but it was more like 8 weeks when I received it.

9. San Man
    Oh God

10. kcheung
    Yup. But the quality of the interconnect is good. You just need to have the patience to wait for it to show up... :)

11. maxxevv
  12. San Man
    Thank you

13. Quasimodosbelfry
    Was thinking of ordering a similar connector from them but they didn't seem to have a 4.4mm female connector on their site. Have you got a picture of the connector you ordered?

14. Quasimodosbelfry
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  15. Wyville
    If you go to the 'Micro Series Termination Adapter' you can select '4.4mm TRRRS' for the 'Female Connector Side'.

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 19.22.49.png

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
Next

Last