3rd Annual Austin, Texas Spring Meet - March 2nd, 2013
Feb 26, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #631 of 774
I have a Schit Bifrost (usb) and Lyr for sale, with a bunch of extra tubes .  Post here or PM me if you'd like me to bring them.  My other equipment is bulky so I don't plan to bring them unless someone wants to listen or buy them.

Feb 26, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #633 of 774
Yeah, I may need a tad more table space.... Keep bringing more and more. Now I have two giant amps. 

Feb 26, 2013 at 3:02 PM Post #634 of 774
Glad to see this is taking shape... forgot that MT told me about this last fall.  May be able to get down there, depending on how bad my ears are ringing after the Yonder Mountain String Band the night before up in DFW.  Because, you know, those guys tear the roof off and all.  

Had hoped to be able to bring down some gear, but since the M8 isn't built yet, I haven't balanced out any of my cans and as a result won't have much to offer.  

Feb 26, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #635 of 774
Ok Chris, going to swap gopanthersgo1 to 15 and you will move to 35-36.

Feb 26, 2013 at 3:21 PM Post #636 of 774
Quote:
I have a Schit Bifrost (usb) and Lyr for sale, with a bunch of extra tubes .  Post here or PM me if you'd like me to bring them.  My other equipment is bulky so I don't plan to bring them unless someone wants to listen or buy them.

I'd like to hear the Lyr with tube rolling a bonus.

Feb 26, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #637 of 774
FS or Trade: second prototype Cavalli eXStatA (with CCS) and Stax SR-40 & energizer. Also have about 40 TungSol 6s4a, and a DIY CKIII (built, with a bug), and an unpopulated board... odds and ends. They'll be in the trunk, just in case.

Feb 26, 2013 at 4:43 PM Post #641 of 774
I guess this is the swap meet portion of the thread. I will take this opportunity to remind of my brand new LCD-2 with vegan leather, XLR cable, and wooden box. I may add the Gungnir if I like the X-Sabre well enough quickly enough. It is supposed to be delivered today.

Feb 26, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #642 of 774
How are we on supplies? Like duct tape to secure cords to the floor so we don't pull equipment off table?

1. Duct Tape
2. Power Strips
3. Extension Cables
4. Foam or other cushion for tables to rest headphones
5. is there a recommended disinfectant pad?

I'll be bringing some post-it notes and a sharpie or two as well. 

Feb 26, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #643 of 774
I have 300 feet of gaffing tape. Duct tape would be awful.

Between your cables, pabbi1 mine and a few assorted from others I think we are ok, but if you have extras please bring them. If you are bringing power cables please plan to be there right at the beginning for setup, 8am or perhaps a few minutes before, so we can get the power grid going before too many people are milling about. Power strips I think we are good on. I have 4 we just need 6 more or only 4 more if our center row stays empty. Everyone will need to bring their own power strip to plug their gear into. Each extension cord will plug into a distribution power strip then personal strips will be plugged into that. One extension cord per 2 tables.

The tables will be cloth covered as you see on the right side of the entry picture on the previous page, so no need to pad the tables.

Feel free to bring disinfectant, but generally we don't use any.

Feb 26, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #644 of 774
I can not bring the LCD2.2s as the your has ended for me, but Justin will bring his set... he didn't think I'd get them until later. :frowning2:

Feb 26, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #645 of 774
Also, the Philips Cityscape Uptowns are for sale, asking $60. :wink: I also haven't gone to Radio Shack yet, and might not have time before the meet, so it would be nice if someone could lone one just for the meet... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back