3G iPhone presented this monday? What do you think.....
Jun 3, 2008 at 11:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

ricthaman

500+ Head-Fier
Well,

you've been living on mars if you haven't noticed that the 3G iPhone is about to be released. Many sites talk about next monday at the WWDC.

There are rumours about ne Macs being released as well but the iPhone is the one that steals the show at the moment.

So far there are many pics circulating on the inet..

1209204372.png

xskn.jpg

(this is with a case around it)

iphone-copy.jpg

So what do you guys think about all the fuss?
Is the new iPhone indeed being released next monday and will it indeed have GPS, 3G (obviously) and stuff like that??

I think they also should improve the camera and BT functionality. The camera should at least be 3mp or more and support decent video capturing functionality.

Also the BT functionality should be bettered because simply sending over a pic via BT isn't an option with the iPhone.

It's pretty exciting to see what the mighty fruit is coming up with this time, and more importantly, how it looks.

.... and it's a bit too late for this, but what would you like to see bettered or added in the new iPhone?

I'd like a normal headphone jack and a better speaker to start with. And a decent EQ would be awsome.

greetz

Jun 3, 2008 at 4:11 PM Post #4 of 32
I hope it doesn't look stupid like the second picture, I was planning on switching to AT&T for the 3G iPhone after the summer, so it better not disappoint.

Jun 3, 2008 at 4:54 PM Post #5 of 32
Oh man, you know how BIG the disappointment is going to ring out across the world (and especially the U.S. of A.) if Apple doesn't release the 3G iPhone next Monday?

With all the suspicious activity Apple has been doing lately, it better be coming out next week!
eek.gif

Jun 3, 2008 at 6:17 PM Post #6 of 32
I sure hope so.
...about time its released worldwide as well. Grrr

Jun 3, 2008 at 6:36 PM Post #7 of 32
Please....come....to....Canada!

Rogers will be the carrier. I want 3G/WiFi/GPS of course but who knows what it will work out to. Also being locked to Rogers for 2 years (I expect this to be the case) will suck hard but if that sdk ever gets going the way it ought to, I'll be all set.

Jun 3, 2008 at 6:44 PM Post #8 of 32
Already CONFIRMED by Singtel...a Singapore telecom operator.

3G iPhone 16 GB will be the base model released in Asian nations.

Jun 3, 2008 at 7:19 PM Post #9 of 32
i heard that the other components will be the same as the original iphone and there will only be gps and 3g components added on

Jun 3, 2008 at 7:25 PM Post #10 of 32
It's supposed to be 25% thinner, as well. I'd be happy with 3G, GPS, more memory, and a faster proc. If it delivers on those, I'll line up for one. If not, I still love the first gen and will hang onto it until the third gen rolls out.

Jun 3, 2008 at 7:34 PM Post #11 of 32
^ 25% thinner? Geez, it's gonna be like an iTouch, or skinnier.....that's crazy. Wonder how heavy it's gonna be. That's ALOT of cramming into a small case...

Jun 3, 2008 at 8:16 PM Post #12 of 32
Now I am excited!
I'll probably have to score one of these, one way or another.

Jun 3, 2008 at 8:57 PM Post #13 of 32
Shoot, my will to hold out for the Blackberry Bold may not last past next week.
tongue.gif

Jun 3, 2008 at 9:06 PM Post #14 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricthaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, you've been living on mars if you haven't noticed that the 3G iPhone is about to be released.

What's an iPhone?
confused.gif

Signed,
Mars resident.

Jun 3, 2008 at 11:42 PM Post #15 of 32
Well,

I think you should find that out for yourself.

Though Apple is releasing the iPhone ''worldwide'', I guess that doesn't include mars.

It's a shame. If I were you I'd be complaining with Apple and tell the to start negotiations with Mars Telecom.

lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back