30% off coupon at ShopSansa.com...Get 8g Fuze under $90 shipped, 4g Clip under $60
Oct 31, 2008 at 4:36 PM Post #16 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if there's any online store that sells refurbished sansa clip (1/2gb)? I'm finding one to use for temporary.

Newegg has some.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 1, 2008 at 9:55 AM Post #17 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAQemUP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if there are any advantages from buying it at the official sansa store though. I wonder how long walmart.com has had that price because if I knew it was that price 2 months ago when I was replacing my Ipod 5g, I woulda been all over it instead of a Cowon D2. Alas, I love the Cowon D2 anyways, its just annoying to use the touchscreen when walking.

I don't know. I wouldn't think there would be.

The only deal I know of was when the 8GB first came out. Sansa included an offer for a free 512 micro SDHC.

I just assumed the price was an error. I went to Walmart before I went to CC and the store had the 8GB listed for 129.99. I didn't say anything in case they decided not to honor the deal. CC was right across the road anyway.

Dec 11, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #19 of 33
Nice tip! I've been after a little clip-on player for a while... it's a shame the USD/CAD exchange rate kind of ruins the deal.

Dec 11, 2008 at 8:32 PM Post #20 of 33
Looks like the 8 GB Sansa Clip is now on on the Sansa webstore. If the coupon still works for it thats a killer deal.

Dec 12, 2008 at 12:12 AM Post #22 of 33
Their order tracking is infuriating. Every time you click on the tracking link they send you an email with the summary. What's worse, the summary does not include any package tracking information, only general status like "shipped".

Dec 12, 2008 at 1:36 AM Post #23 of 33
Overstock.com has refurbished 2gb Clips for $27.99 with free shipping.

Dec 16, 2008 at 7:44 AM Post #25 of 33
The discount code still works just fine...

Like OP said you have to get through entering your personal info before the discount is shown.

I'm looking at an 8g Fuze for 73.98 shipped right now.

Dec 16, 2008 at 1:59 PM Post #26 of 33
Guys, thread in this exact form for the 8gb silver fuze for 60 shipped right now! C'mon

Dec 17, 2008 at 2:58 AM Post #27 of 33
I'm still waiting for my $73 Fuze from shopsansa.com. It's been sitting in Jersey City since Saturday. Apparently, UPS Mail Innovations is not the right service to ship with. They drove the package from Florida to Jersey in 2 days. I've been waiting for them to hand off the package to USPS (???!!?) for 3 days so USPS can deliver it to me. Grrrrr.

Dec 18, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #29 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by thelast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^same here. But mine has been handed to usps already so it should get here within two days.

Correction: mine was handed off to USPS on the 13th, I don't have it yet.

Dec 18, 2008 at 9:30 PM Post #30 of 33
I just received my Fuze from shopsansa.com. Ordered it on December 10th (at night), received on December 18th. Apparently, if you use the "US domestic mail" as a shipping option it takes a long time. The shipment was waiting in a warehouse 15 miles from my house for 5 days before being delivered to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back